Powdered Rose Quartz too rare

I have over 1000 Kralkarite ore, but not even enough powdered rose quartz to make a single astral weapon (due to the 50 ingots needing 500 powered rose quartz; in the time it took to get 1000 ore I got only 165 powdered). The rarity is way to high, especially given how hard it is to find brandstone to mine. This whole time-based node business is very very bad.

@Boogiepop Void.6473 said:I have over 1000 Kralkarite ore, but not even enough powdered rose quartz to make a single astral weapon (due to the 50 ingots needing 500 powered rose quartz; in the time it took to get 1000 ore I got only 165 powdered). The rarity is way to high, especially given how hard it is to find brandstone to mine. This whole time-based node business is very very bad.

It's on the TP for 60 copper each.

@Boogiepop Void.6473 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:You can also salvage the rose quartz. You only need a total of 16 for the full set so the rest can all be salvaged into powder.

I have only ever gotten 14 Rose Quartz.

If most of your ore is obtained from heart vendors or caches, then sure, you're going to lack the detritus that comes from doing your own mining. In which case: it's available on the TP at low, low prices. Is that not an option for you?

Archived