Just tell me how

Neworder.7981

Pyroclastic blast has long travel time and most of it's damage is packed on first hit (it's ticking for like 500-1000 after it lands) and eruption has a skill with ~3 second "charge" time so when it hits it hits somewhat hard. Those numbers are kinda rare to see but not impossible, especially if ele had 25 might and you were playing full glass cannon.

I've had lightning surges that hit 2k, but I've also had ones that hit for 12k, you win some you lose some.

With stacks of might + fury + landing a crit + attuning to fire or air after that and preparing multipliers before the skill hits you, these numbers should be achievable.

450-750 increased power from might + 240 ferocity while under the effect of fury + tons of multipliers on either Fire or Air (Power and % dmg increase if attuned to fire and ferocity if in air) + Swift Revenge from weaver trait line while under the effect of swiftness (7% dmg increase) + 10% dmg increase if fully attuned (8s buff) from Elements of Rage also weaver trait line + Arcane Wave (instant cast) + Elemental polyphony that provides extra +120 ferocity or power, with full zerk stats + food + utility these numbers can get that high because they have a charging + channeling time, thus the effect should be equivalent for waiting.

All these multipliers can be easily done before the ability has fully charged.

If you were hit that hard you must be running no toughness and were crit. The ele was probably glassy and had might stacks (especially the fire traitline might on fire skill) and damage modifiers from weaver.

Fire+air/arcane+weaver.

Eruption only has damage coefficient of 1.5 and is delayed 3s.

Archived