Meditations

Loading.4503

Im not one for discussing balance and such, but one thing thats been bugging me that i dont think ive ever seen anyone brought up before are meditations.We got these new utilities and we have no trait to help improve it. No meditation CD reduction, no heals applied or adding boons, removing boons w.eHow do you guys feel about this? Are our meditation skills are ok? Or no theyre not?

Sight Beyond Sight could use a slight buff...maybe increase the range a little bit. I've never used, or seen used, Imminent Threat. The heal skill, Featherfoot Grace and Break Enchantments are fine to me.

I stopped playing Spellbreaker for quite some time though, ever since it went from SpellBREAKER to SpellCanyoupleaseletmetakeaboonfromyouohprettyplease?

EDIT: Words

@Rysdude.3824 said:Sight Beyond Sight could use a slight buff...maybe increase the range a little bit. I've never used, or seen used, Imminent Threat. The heal skill, Featherfoot Grace and Break Enchantments are fine to me.

I stopped playing Spellbreaker for quite some time though, ever since it went from SpellBREAKER to SpellCanyoupleaseletmetakeaboonfromyouohprettyplease?

Soo, yea the conclusion of your post says is all, right? How can you say its fine but at the same say that you stopped playing it, because its just bad?

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Rysdude.3824 said:Sight Beyond Sight could use a slight buff...maybe increase the range a little bit. I've never used, or seen used, Imminent Threat. The heal skill, Featherfoot Grace and Break Enchantments are fine to me.

Soo, yea the conclusion of your post says is all, right? How can you say its fine but at the same say that you stopped playing it, because its just bad?

The threads about the meditation skills...

@Rysdude.3824 said:

Your point is?

You said that meditations are fine, but you also say that spellbreaker is bad. Meditations are part of spellbreaker, if they were better spb would be better.

@RedShark.9548 said:

Your point is?

You said that meditations are fine, but you also say that spellbreaker is bad. Meditations are part of spellbreaker, if they were better spb would be better.

I said 3 of them were fine to me. I didnt say anything about the rest. An espec is more than just its utility skills.

Who pissed on your wheaties?

@Rysdude.3824 said:

Your point is?

I said 3 of them were fine to me. I didnt say anything about the rest. An espec is more than just its utility skills.

Who pissed on your wheaties?

Im not sure what wheaties are supposed to be, and the way you talk i dont think its necessary for me to look it up, have a good one.

The heal is trash, literally all the others ones are better in doing what they are supposed to do.Imminent thread is useless, sight beyond sight aswell.Break enchantment is okey, but Other utillities are just worth more that that. And thus basically forced to use others. The only really good one is featherfoot grace as some sort of panickbutton, when overloaded with condis or as quick stunbreak and runaway skill.Not having any trait interaction is sad. And no rune aswell.

Don't forget WoD is a meditation also. Anet seems to forgo trait interaction when skills are natively strong like WoD was in large scale WvW at PoF release and for a year afterward.

Maybe they'll add a meditation trait sometime since WoD was nerfed in WvW and PvP late last year, but I'd bet gold WoD is at least one reason there wasn't a mediation trait at PoF launch.

Meditations are bad, but like how do you make it so that they're actually more useful than Berserker Stance and Endure Pain? Assuming were talking about PvP that is. The only good meditation is probably the super speed one, but it takes on corrupt and you're gone. Berserker stance at least ensures you're not weaknessed or blind spammed while landing your burst through most corruptions.

Even Signet of Might is useful because it counters block/reflects. Frenzy is pretty much better than most

Break enchantments? Why not just play a Necro. Imminent Threat? Why is that a 35 second cool down, it's bad.

At this point. Scrap meditations, replace with "Conjure" (At this point just recycle the hammer, longbow, etc 1-5 and f1 abilities BUT make it so that it has a "counter" as well, so you can only use skills or auto attacks like 30 times for example) so Warrior can have 3 weapon swaps and rename to something else like "Spellsmith" so we can have a 3 weapon swap class without useless Meditations. Because face it, Spellbreaker is just Warrior with a "block" for a class mechanic. How unoriginal is that? BOON STRIPPING? NECRO DOES BETTER. That's why simply make "Conjure" weapons that can use F1 burst so spellbreaker can have a legitimate identity. Berserker at least has legit more damage with the NEW bursts and kinda makes RIfle work at least cause of gunflame. What kind of lore is spellbreaker? A Warrior that can use magic and can't conjure? Lol very "well designed" and creative, sigh.

P.S WTB baseline fasthands

Archived