Command "about face" bugged.

There is an old bug with the shorcut "about face" (that makes us turn 180°).

The problem is than, instead doing a full 180° turn (to move forward with some skill afterward) it just begins the move then nearly immediatly goes back to it's initial position (as you can see it in the video).

It's very annoying especially in pvp. Instead doing a forward move, I just tp back into the enemy blob or in some walls (with the camera zooming with it). Or at the beginning of a match, I just spend my skill tp back in the starting point.

It happens with every button of mouse or keyboard. Single button, or ctrl+xxxx. And it's happening 1 time / 20-30 maybe. It's not everytime or often, but it happens always, a moment or another.I can get back to normal (button doing the right 180° turn) if I hammer the button.

It's not a problem of keyboard or mouse because other people have the same problem too. And it's not a problem of free camera too.

I quote another player"Well, i've checked this once again and found that the bug is actually happens to me much more often then i thought originally. It is quite easy to reproduce: hold left mouse button down and press your "about face" key. If worked fine then step forward to return the character to previous direction and repeat. I've got ~30% of "about face"s bugged this way :/"

Archived