Army of the Dead: My Tanky/Damage or Support Necromancer build

Cheshire Rabbid.7430

The Necromancer is my second fav professions behind the Engineer. I like the idead of having an army of minions taking the damages while giving some back while I do most of it of the work. With that, I when with the Death Magic for the minion thing, The Reaper for from what I head is really good at dealing damage. Now the third Specs is hard chose with either Blood magic, spite or curses. I think Blood magic for life stealing and helping my party a bit. Spite, Curses or Soul Reaping for more damages. If there a way then I would like to be able to switch between Blood magic and Spite, Curse or Soul Reaping for what is needed. For gear, I decided to go with Setter as it seems to allow me to switch between specs. Take a look at my build and feel free to tell me your advice and suggestions traits, witch specs to go with and what gear to use.

Assuming it's for open world PvE it's not that bad. You'd have better results by switching axe for scepter. Deadly strength could be replaced by any of the other 2 traits. When playing solo don't keep ritual of life, Blood bond will give you a bit of extra damage and quickening thirst can improve a lot your quality of life.

Personally, I think that if you're gonna go condiminionmancer, core or scourge might very well be the "better" picks.

Archived