Missing skills ; will we see those implimented?

killfil.3472

The "missing skills" I am mentioning above refers to the skill classification and types that do not exist at the moment, such as ;

• An elite signet, spectral healing skill and an elite well for Necromancer.
  • A banner healing skill and an elite shout for Warrior.
  • A spirit weapon healing skill, an elite spirit weapon, an elite consecration and a consecration healing skill for Guardian.And so on…

I have no Idea how to make a poll (pull? puol? the voting thing?), so…Would you guys appreciate the addition of those "missing skills"?

It's a huge amount of work. There's also the similar case for underwater skills. :/

frankly, the amount of missing skills would rival adding a new elite specialization (if just looking at numbers), so I am guessing this won't happen over work on an expansion which brings in much more money. <_<

on the other hand, they are skipping releasing an expansion after this season, so there might be still hope for some remarkable update between seasons?

Lets not forget - two healing skills still remain uncategorized, those being Shelter on guard and Ether Feast on mesmer. It's a bit difficult to just simply make an assignment for these for both balance and thematic reasons but these should be a focus imo since it's an inconsistency between classes.

@"killfil.3472" said:The "missing skills" I am mentioning above refers to the skill classification and types that do not exist at the moment, such as ;

• An elite signet, spectral healing skill and an elite well for Necromancer.
  • A banner healing skill and an elite shout for Warrior.
  • A spirit weapon healing skill, an elite spirit weapon, an elite consecration and a consecration healing skill for Guardian.And so on…

Healing banner would be quite interesting. I do not really miss those skills, although I sometimes run into smaller problems when I design a build and realize that I cannot utilize the full potential of a trait, because a certain skill was left out.

They do not add those skills, but they grant various skill-types to more classes. Like mantras for Guardians, Physical Skills for Thieves, Glyphs for Druids, ... etc. which is imho more useful. We have a lot of rune-sets which work with certain skill-types. It feels always bad that some classes cannot use a certain rune set, just because they have no access to a certain skill type.

@"killfil.3472" said:I have no Idea how to make a poll (pull? puol? the voting thing?), so…xURUIEs.jpg

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:

@"killfil.3472" said:I have no Idea how to make a poll (pull? puol? the voting thing?), so…
xURUIEs.jpg

Thanks for showing me!

@"jwaz.1908" said:A spirit staff aoe healing skill for guardian would be nifty.

Not sure what an elite spirit weapon could be, perhaps they could move bow to the elite slot and increase its area and damage.

I like the Spiritual staff idea! As for the elite, I thought the bow could be changed so that instead of shooting… "healing" arrows, it could launch 3 arcing projectiles that detonate, inflicting damage (kind of like warrior's bow #3), inflicting 1 burn per detonation, and each of those could be a blast finisher… as for the targeting, it could be something similar to the renegade's "Citadel bombardement", in that an area is chosen and the projectiles bombard the area :D

Archived