Misplaced Salvaged Spirit — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Misplaced Salvaged Spirit

I am in the process of crafting the Precursor Howler, Salvaged the Perfected Warhorn to get a Spirit of the Perfected Warhorn. However when I finally came to the last step of needing it it has gone from my inventory, cannot find it in my bank or on another character. I have no clue where it might it has gone but am unable to complete the crafting without it.

Comments

• You can use gw2efficiency(.com) to look everywhere on your account.
    You can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

• Illconceived Was Na.9781Illconceived Was Na.9781 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 1, 2019

@Cherlaine.2358 said:
    I am in the process of crafting the Precursor Howler, Salvaged the Perfected Warhorn to get a Spirit of the Perfected Warhorn. However when I finally came to the last step of needing it it has gone from my inventory, cannot find it in my bank or on another character. I have no clue where it might it has gone but am unable to complete the crafting without it.

Talk to the legendary NPC Hobbs in LA. He can replace it (assuming you cannot find it via GW2 Efficiency as suggested above).

edit: added the dude's name; thanks @Inculpatus cedo.9234 :)

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Oh, great tip! I forgot about Hobbs.

• @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    Oh, great tip! I forgot about Hobbs.

I forgot his name :(

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.