100% Buff duration

Maven.1690

@Maven.1690 said:diviner axe and warhorn, 10% buff duration sigil on warhorn and a merged polar bear is about 40% buff duration so already over whats needed.

If you're going for boon duration, most rangers take Nature Magic with Soulbeast so you get fortifying bond and when you merge with you pet you get all those boons again, ie. Boonbeast.In Nature Magic, you already get about 16% boon duration from lingering magic. So with that, shoulders, gloves, and boots, being diviners and with the sigil you get 34%Or with just a diviner's chest instead of the gloves, boots, shoulders above you get 34.07%

@Eurantien.4632 said:

@Maven.1690 said:diviner axe and warhorn, 10% buff duration sigil on warhorn and a merged polar bear is about 40% buff duration so already over whats needed.

If you're going for boon duration, most rangers take Nature Magic with Soulbeast so you get fortifying bond and when you merge with you pet you get all those boons again, ie. Boonbeast.In Nature Magic, you already get about 16% boon duration from lingering magic. So with that, shoulders, gloves, and boots, being diviners and with the sigil you get 34%Or with just a diviner's chest instead of the gloves, boots, shoulders above you get 34.07%

Doesnt fit my playstyle...i hate merging and unmerging.I swap between marksmanship or skirmishing for zerging or roaming.Always beast mastery and Soalbeast

Archived