Countless PVP Mesmer Suggestions

Trigr.6481

You have some great suggestions! Do you have any changes in mind for the interaction the Master of Manipulation trait has with Mass Invisibility? Since in its current state (since release) the trait clashes with the skill and constantly causes reveal when a projectile is reflected

@K THEN.5162 said:You have some great suggestions! Do you have any changes in mind for the interaction the Master of Manipulation trait has with Mass Invisibility? Since in it's current state (since release) the trait clashes with the skill and constantly causes reveal when a projectile is reflected

You're right I completely forgot about Mass Invis. Also note with my suggested change I got rid of the mirror on manipulation skills entirely so reflecting yourself out of stealth wont be a problem. But if I had to make a change to Mass invis, I'd do the following. I'll update this in the videos description. Thank you for reminding me.

Mass Invis : Activation time is now 1 second.

I'm just going to start off saying I appreciate your more measured suggestions compared to your direct response to a certain streamer.

I really like your suggested changes to Deceptive Decoy, a trait I hate both the idea as a percentage based save and also it's in game impact. More often than not I feel like the most it does for me during a match is interrupt my stomp attempts. I want something completely different in it's place. I think rolling it into Distortion is a good way to keep it value neutral while giving players control over it, the way I liked the idea of warrior's Defy Pain trait turning Endure Pain into a 2 charge ammo skill.

I also really like your idea for Infinite Horizons as well. One of the things I've noticed is that not only can you just play defensively with infinite Horizons while doing damage, if you do turn around and use an ambush at the tail end of the ambush window you've created a 2 second window of nonstop attacks being thrown at the enemy player. A single ambush attack shouldn't really be creating that long of a danger period. Having one key moment where even with Infinite Horizon any ambush attack could be completely dodged would make it feel far less oppressive I think. And it hinders that more defensive play style where you can just kite and still get so much damage with clones so it's a very solid suggestion.

In terms of changes I want to see these are the main ones these suggestions are all stuff I've written earlier so some stuff is a little incompatible with your suggestions.

Mirage Cloak No Longer Works while Stunned, Knocked Back, Launched, or floated. Elusive Mind does something else entirely.I mean come on, it's been over a year now and everyone know this is a toxic behavior especially mesmers since it's inception.

I know for a fact it can't be a coding problem because in the engine there are tons of moments where even as a mirage you are actually stunned and prevented from dodging like in raid bosses and on certain story steps. It's a deliberate choice by the developers to keep it this way.

Deceptive EvasionClones Spawned by Deceptive Evasion no longer spawn automatically doing their Ambush attack with Infinite Horizon.It's a fun trait synergy, but I think it's too much with Infinite Horizon. Infinite Horizon rewards spawning and maintaining three clones at once, and with all the AoE and cleave spilling around is actually somewhat difficult. But the investment in having and maintaining clones is undercut when a dodge roll doesn't just spawn a clone, but also automatically gives you the damage is putting too much into the value of one dodge even for Mirage. Deceptive Evasion is fine, but they shouldn't ambush until the Mirage Cloak after they initially spawn. This directly impacts the chaos variant of mirage, with it's gradual but much higher sustained condition damage and 1v1 potential.

Like I said, some stuff is incompatible with a few of your changes. I think your proposed change to Infinite Horizon makes this mute, anyway.

Cry of PainCry of Pain has been reverted back to Illusionary Retribution and instead of two additional stack of confusion per shatter with Cry of Frustration just apply 1 confusion per shatter for all of their shatter skills.I think a lot of people really missed how much this trait impacted Mesmer in PvP. Just a refresher for those not in the know, it used to be Illusionary Retribution, which had all shatter skills apply confusion on shatter until the phantasm rework. The end result is that a 3 Clone Mind Wrack or Distraction would both apply 4 stacks of confusion, and a three clone Cry of Frustration would apply 8 stacks of confusion. However, during the Phantasm rework last February they switched it so that it now gives Cry of Frustration 2 additional stacks of confusion, front loading ALL of the Mesmer's potential Confusion shatter output into just one shatter. Now Cry of Frustration on it's own if it lands is 12 stacks of confusion just right there and that doesn't even count Blinding Disipation+Ineptitude. And cry of Frustration's confusion stacks last 33% longer. This made Illusions condi mirage FAR burstier than it had been previously. This along side confusion being altered to do almost no damage per second and all of it's damage on skill activation is why suddenly condition mirages were melting people so, so hard after the phantasm rework.

I'm personally fine with confusion doing large amounts of damage on skill activation, I like it from both a game play and flavor perspective, but Cry of Pain front loads too much. Cry of Frustration should clearly be a condition mesmer's bread and butter, but spreading the condition application out so that it requires more successful comboing of shatters to reap the benefits of it would be much healthier than what we have now.

I know Chaos is currently favored right now, but make no mistake Illusions is also very strong and it wouldn't take too much nerfing to make people primarily run Illusions and when they do I think this change will be important.

Axes of SymmetryI think your choice for a nerf is okay.

Personally I would just nerf the confusion stacks to PvE levels (Three from Player for those not in the know), remove the detarget. Bump the cooldown up to 15 seconds base 12 seconds traited maybe a bit more so it's not 100% a certainty that it will be up every weapon swap.

JauntI actually want to damage and condition removed from this skill. I know a lot of mesmers poke fun at a certain streamer for him talking about it doing "FOUR THINGS!" and I know Jaunt isn't exactly blowing people up anymore (2k crits on Power Mirage at POF release were hilarious though. I sniped a lot of kills with that). I just philosophically dislike and disagree with instant cast damage like this and would rather see the damage gone just from a philosophical level. Keep condition cleanse, movement and it's lack of true stunbreak, revert it back to 3 ammo with a 20 second cooldown again after this.

After that, I really don't want too much else touched until condition cleanses and condition damage spreads are normalized at which point I would have a ton of changes I would like to see with mesmer and mirage in specific. I've gone into this topic enough times so I'm not going to copy and paste it again here as this post is still loo long. Like I would personally prefer to see all classes including mesmers only really have Confusion and Torment as their primary damaging conditions and for condition damage to actually be a thing where you build up damage stacks on enemies over time bit by bit 1 stack, 2 stacks, 5 stacks, 7 stacks, 10 stacks, and up and up. But with how over tuned condition cleanses with a majority of classes are being able to shake of 5+ conditions repeatedly over the course of a fight, unless you shot gun someone with 3 damaging conditions and three covering conditions they're functionally indestructible. It's why only condition mirage and condition scourge are even viable now. Mirage has so much variety in damaging stacks and cover conditions, and scourge has a solid variety and access to potentially all conditions through boon corrupt.

In general I would prefer mesmers of all stripes to win matches more through their unique team and solo utility rather than their ability to slam down kills. Stuff like Portal, Illusion of Life, Null Field, Arcane Thievery, Signet of Humility and Mass invisibility should be lynchpins of mesmer success across all builds in ranked and AT. But Portal was nerfed and everything else interesting is outright bad aside from Arcane Thievery. It should be a cerebral high skill cap class. But portal was nerfed so condition slammer it is I guess.

I really want something done with out Elite Skills that aren't jaunt. Like Mass Invisibility, Signet of Humility and Time Warp. The toolbelt skill for engineer's Elixir S is a 5 second stealth so it's just as long as Mass Invis, it's has a 75% faster cast time and 66% faster cooldown and it's always going to be run traited. The only thing Mass Invisibility has over it is that the pulse is in a wide area around the mesmer which when you want to stealth an ally like to prevent a stomp or something isn't even that helpful compared to how freaking fast Toss Elixir S is and how much more useful the extremely fast cast time is. Like I know classes are going to have inherent symmetries and that you can't always compare X skill or trait to Y skill or trait, but really why is the engineer bonus for picking an already best in slot utility skill a better version of one of our elites in literally every way that matters?

Some great suggestions.

I'll only comment on a few.

Axe 3 - I strongly believe the cooldown should not be increased. I like the OP's confusion stack changes, makes sense. The damage aspect and 0.75s evade is perfectly fine with 10s base cooldown - ok maybe 12s base at a stretch but no more - it wouldn't remedy complaints about detargeting but cause axe to be unable to burst often enough to be relevant (compared to say GS2/F1). The other axe skills are meh in terms of damage application - the whole axe play is building to a synchronised burst with 3 otherwise it's even more meh than sitting spamming staff 1/ambush, so IF the detarget is an issue I'd sooner remove the detarget entirely from axe 3 - and maybe give Jaunt detarget instead (assuming they leave Jaunt at 30s per charge with 2 charges). Jaunt is the only other skill that makes sense to add detarget given it's a instant position change.

Evasive Mirror - I think they could simply reduce the duration of reflect from 2s down to 1s giving (but leave the icd at 1.5s). At half the duration I think there would be plenty of downtime. But either way not to fussed what they do here - would be good with OP's suggestion.

Desperate Decoy - hell yeah, I like the change to trigger off F4 instead of passive auto proc.

Illusionary Ambush - likewise in terms of cooldown I think it shouldn't be increased much if at all unless for example it guaranteed 1 clone spawn on cast - because with zero clones it's kind of useless as a detarget (the pseudo-dodge and rng teleport does not provide much on its own without max clones out). It only gains true value with 3 clones out, and even then rng bad luck can cause it to kitten up occasionally. If Axe 3 had the detarget removed (being on Jaunt instead) I think IA would be ok as it is - maybe bump it up to 25s but absolutely no higher than 30s (anywhere in that ballpark of things like blink, signet of midnight, sand through glass, etc). I'm in the camp that prefers to incentivise detarget skills over stealth skills - where the counterplay of killing clones is already there.

IH - solid suggestion in the OP, makes sense for active play with counter play.

Null Field - nice change, and on that note also the new glamour trait.

Other things I think should be nerfed that weren't covered:

Ineptitude - change to "Interrupt inflicts blind AND confusion". So Blind no longer inflicts confusion by itself => no more spam synergy with Blinding Dissipation but requires active interrupt to confuse.

Axe ambush - reduce torment duration back to 3s (they buffed this to 4s sometime last year).

Of course a load more things to talk about but cba to type a lot at the moment.

Overall nice to have a proper discussion rather than the usual ranting.

These were my reactions while watching this video:

• When he first mentioned his change to Desperate Decoy so that it could be force triggered, I thought to myself "Ha, nice way to sneak a buff in."
  • Then he talks about Master Of Manipulation and suggests gaining Super Speed after using Blink, I thought "Yeeeah, how about no to that extra disengage buff that Mirage does not need at all in any way."
  • Then the guy starts talking about Blurred Inscriptions, and mentions how he think that the 10% vuln that normally comes with Signet Of Humility should be changed to an immobilization. This is the point in which I turned the video off and thought to myself: "So.. does this guy and Jawgeous have some kind of under the table hand shake going on? Are they benefitting views by having Jawgeous toss the Mirage hate, while this guy tosses the Mirage love? They're just being loudly spoken sources of debacle, concerning the largest controversy plaguing spvp, for people to pay attention to? I mean, Mirage nerf threads always get the greatest amount of hits out of any other thread after all. And under what premise or motivation would someone actually suggest that when you get Moa'd, you should also get immobed simultaneously while being in a form that cannot use condi cleanse. What kind of motivation drives a suggestion like that other than to fire people up and get others to pay attention to you. Whether they're angry or they support the ridiculous notion, people will repost it in various places. Great idea though if they are doing that. 100% understand.

But enough of these fancy schmancy Mirage main "rework discussions." Reallocating and pushing around trait-lines, and pushing around and changing where damage comes from but not actually eliminating any of it, or pushing around and changing where its sources of mario starish saiyan like invulnerability comes from but not actually removing any of it, ISN'T GOING TO FIX ANYTHING. So enough of this weird Mirage community effort to intelligently, calmly and properly, suggest pushing around abilities but not actually changing any of the output measures. What Mirage needs is hard nerfing, right along with Boonbeasts and Holosmiths.

That's it, that's everything, and it's true. At the end of the day that's what 95% of the community wants to see, and that's what the game needs.

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:ATTENTION EVERYONE - Please listen to the video carefully before clicking that thumbs up!

Don't be fooled by the calm words of the streamer in this video. The suggestions in this video are not the rework that Mesmer/Mirage needs, and they certainly don't tip towards nerfs at all. He is suggesting all of these alterations that grant Mesmer/Mirage even more versatility than it has now, with a bit of power creep mixed in. A few of the stronger reactions I had before turning the video off:

• When he first mentioned his change to Desperate Decoy so that it could be force triggered, I thought to myself "Ha, nice way to sneak a buff in."
  • Then he talks about Master Of Manipulation and suggests gaining Super Speed after using Blink, I thought "Yeeeah, how about no to that extra disengage buff that Mirage does not need at all in any way."
  • Then the guy starts talking about Blurred Inscriptions, and mentions how he think that the 10% vuln that normally comes with Signet Of Humility should be changed to an immobilization. This is the point in which I turned the video off and thought to myself: "So.. does this guy and Jawgeous have some kind of under the table hand shake going on? Are they benefitting views by having Jawgeous toss the Mirage hate, while this guy tosses the Mirage love? They're just being loudly spoken sources of debacle, concerning the largest controversy plaguing spvp, for people to pay attention to? I mean, Mirage nerf threads always get the greatest amount of hits out of any other thread after all. And under what premise or motivation would someone actually suggest that when you get Moa'd, you should also get immobed simultaneously while being in a form that cannot use condi cleanse. What kind of motivation drives a suggestion like that other than to fire people up and get others to pay attention to you. Whether they're angry or they support the ridiculous notion, people will repost it in various places. Great idea though if they are doing that. 100% understand.

But enough of these fancy schmancy Mirage main "rework discussions." Reallocating and pushing around trait-lines, and pushing around and changing where damage comes from but not actually eliminating any of it, or pushing around and changing where its sources of mario starish saiyan like invulnerability comes from but not actually removing any of it, ISN'T GOING TO FIX ANYTHING. So enough of this weird Mirage community effort to intelligently, calmly and properly, suggest pushing around abilities but not actually changing any of the output measures. What Mirage needs is hard nerfing, right along with Boonbeasts and Holosmiths.

That's it, that's everything, and it's true. At the end of the day that's what 95% of the community wants to see, and that's what the game needs.

I mean yeah the video looks at some of things not being run and suggests buffs to them but like

Changing Deceptive Decoy to be something you have to actively used instead of just something that happens at a health threshold is a good change. Like when people were discussing what to do with Defy Pain and I liked the proposed suggestion that the trait makes Endure Pain ammo skill. Would that have been a "stealth buff" to warriors back when Defense Tree was all the rage? I mean sure? But it would promote more skillful gameplay and is overall healthier. Like what do you just want the trait slot empty? Sheesh. Is Distortion the best place to put something like this? Maybe not. But Stealth and Clone on Health Threshold is literally the worst place to have it. Frankly I would like to see the trait be changed to something useful if you play condition without pistol and doesn't interrupt your stomps.

"Imaginary Axes - You must now be facing your target when you cast the ambush in order for the axes to seek the target." Solid nerf that makes it at least a little less effortlessly spammable than it is now.

"Evasive Mirror: After a successful heal, gain mirror for 3 seconds. Cooldown 15 seconds." Very serious nerf to Chaos Mirage's reflect up time which right now is insane.

"Infinite Horizon – When YOU use an Ambush skill, your illusions also gain it. Mirage cloak has been removed from this skill." Very serious nerfs that makes clones much easier to deal with so you can more easily eliminate shatter and ambush fuel, and makes ambush abilities much easier to avoid to boot.

"illusionary Ambush – Cooldown Increased to 35 seconds." That's like a 75% increase on it's cooldown. And Illusionary Ambush deserves it.

this wouldn't change a thing to the problems mirage has (or what complain are mostly about)

your suggestions will also both buff the illusions and chaos build:

• dune cloak +blinding dissipation now allows illusion builds to put 5 condis with just the cry shatter, something people have been complaining about - this endless condi spam (3 for chaos builds btw which is also huge)
  • chaos traitline now a bit more flexible (nobody will take master of manipulation btw), chaos is taken because of boons mainly perm protection and vigor. Either double chaos storm or your new PU will put more boon the mesmer so this wouldnt change anything

what you'll keep is the extreme visual clutter (clone spam) and faceroll damage migration (cloaks, stealth, ports - all work even when "caught")

in addition, mesmer is not worthy of such heavy rework (for anet standards) and pvp would most certainly not benevit from it in my opinion

@Koen.1327 said:this wouldn't change a thing to the problems mirage has (or what complain are mostly about)

• dune cloak +blinding dissipation now allows illusion builds to put 5 condis with just the cry shatter, something people have been complaining about - this endless condi spam (3 for chaos builds btw which is also huge)

Show me a condition damage build that does conditions primarily through stacking 1 or 2 types of damaging condition that's even remotely top 250 viable.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Koen.1327 said:this wouldn't change a thing to the problems mirage has (or what complain are mostly about)

Show me a condition damage build that does conditions primarily through stacking 1 or 2 types of damaging condition that's even remotely top 250 viable.

how is this even relevant to what i said, did you even quote the right person?1 extra cover condi is a buff, period

What's sad is that all these nerfs are needed even AFTER a full year of nerfs to Mesmers. How did Mesmers pass internal testing even before all these nerfs??? Did nobody test Mesmers internally as they were a year ago???

Not only did Mesmers pass internal testing after their "rework"...they also got kid glove treatment on nerfs for a full year, and they STILL are a problem. Honest mesmers will admit it, but for some reason Anet doesn't.

If you poll new players who quit and find out what in PvP made them quit, you will find that Mesmers are by far the biggest culprit for running off people from the game.

You can individually tweak abilities here and there to bandaid the situation like these type videos suggest, but it's really a macro problem with mesmers.

You can't have a profession that allows you to spec for almost anything with minimal tradeoffs. They created a profession with the most potential for AI, scaling defenses/immunities, mobility, highest burst (condi or power), lowest cast times, lowest cooldowns, most abilities, most bloat on top of the most abilities, most evades, best dodge, AOE potential, boon spam, boon rip, highest cc/interupts/dazes, etc. For a whole season, they also were the best tanks in the game.

If that wasn't enough...they get tons of invisibility and single the longest lasting CC in the history of MMOs with no way to break out. No other profession comes close to doing as much damage without risk.

Ironically, but telling is the fact that they are so OP with defenses, that most mesmers don't even need to use the most powerful CC in the history of MMOs.

On top of all these things they gave Mesmers, they also gave them the most powerful group utility - portal - that they gave nobody else and didn't nerf for years until just recently. It's crazy at this point in the history of the game that they haven't realized the macro problems they created and still keep trying to kid glove fix things with individual ability tweaks.

I am not a Mesmer player so I don't really want to comment on too many of your suggestions. However, there were a couple that I really liked: Deceptive Decoy and Infinite Horizon.

I do disagree with your proposed change to traited Signet of Humility, however. Although the skill doesn't see much use anymore, Moa is still a strong effect, and attaching an immob to it is extremely punishing. Sure, you could still use Moa 5 to evade for part of it, but you are still locked out of your skills. It gets even more punishing when using a build with expertise. I agree that 10x Vulnerability is just bad, but I'd rather it have a different effect. No suggestions, I just don't think immob is a healthy idea.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"Curunen.8729" said:Ineptitude - change to "Interrupt inflicts blind AND confusion". So Blind no longer inflicts confusion by itself => no more spam synergy with Blinding Dissipation but requires active interrupt to confuse.

Ineptitude is fine. It's supposed to be able to synergize with things.

Same could be said of DE and IH synergy. ;)

Reasoning is they have been pushing confusion towards burst, short duration high stacks for some time, and this is kind of the remaining outlier - because of being able to spread apply confusion from any source of blind. Unless they change Blinding Dissipation in some way (though I think this is ok on its own right now). Anyway for the record I'm not personally invested in this change.

Detarget simply shouldn't exist as a mechanic outside of stealth. Horrible, horrible design - basically giving Mirage the ability to make the enemy fight the UI as much as the Mirage itself. Making people fight the UI as part of actual combat is just insane. It needs to be deleted from the game entirely.

@Chuck.2864 said:Detarget simply shouldn't exist as a mechanic outside of stealth. Horrible, horrible design - basically giving Mirage the ability to make the enemy fight the UI as much as the Mirage itself. Making people fight the UI as part of actual combat is just insane. It needs to be deleted from the game entirely.

Detarget is essentially stealth with zero duration.

The only reason it works on two skills is because of the teleport repositioning - and even then one of those skills is guaranteed blink in melee range which makes retargeting easier (or at least the ability to dodge and cleave as a follow up). Granted I don't really care for the detarget on axe 3 and would be fine with Anet removing it entirely if they follow the opinion of it being too annoying - I care more about the damage and burst setup on that skill.

The third skill they put it on (Mirror Images - core skill) is laughably useless given it doesn't have that repositioning element. They just made it into a worse version of Decoy.

Personally I'd say stealth on mesmer is more annoying because there is prevention from targeting anything for a duration.

For the record I do understand the non-fun aspect of gw2's UI and targeting system - it's not smooth. Honestly I believe there could be improvements in the case of things like clones or minions when it comes to next/previous etc, to be more consistent. For example if vs a mesmer, next/previous target had guaranteed 50% chance of targeting the player or clone (but skips all phantasms), on average that would be two keypresses to get back to the player, rather than having to cycle through everything - so clones would simply add a 50% random roll to the next/previous target selection rather than existing in the target cycle, regardless if there was 1 clone out or 3 clones out.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:
ATTENTION EVERYONE
- Please listen to the video carefully before clicking that thumbs up!

Don't be fooled by the calm words of the streamer in this video. The suggestions in this video are not the rework that Mesmer/Mirage needs, and they certainly don't tip towards nerfs at all. He is suggesting all of these alterations that grant Mesmer/Mirage even more versatility than it has now, with a bit of power creep mixed in. A few of the stronger reactions I had before turning the video off:

But enough of these fancy schmancy Mirage main "rework discussions." Reallocating and pushing around trait-lines, and pushing around and changing where damage comes from but not actually eliminating any of it, or pushing around and changing where its sources of mario starish saiyan like invulnerability comes from but not actually removing any of it, ISN'T GOING TO FIX ANYTHING. So enough of this weird Mirage community effort to intelligently, calmly and properly, suggest pushing around abilities but not actually changing any of the output measures.
What Mirage needs is hard nerfing, right along with Boonbeasts and Holosmiths.

I mean yeah the video looks at some of things not being run and suggests buffs to them but like

Changing Deceptive Decoy to be something you have to actively used instead of just something that happens at a health threshold is a good change. Like when people were discussing what to do with Defy Pain and I liked the proposed suggestion that the trait makes Endure Pain ammo skill. Would that have been a "stealth buff" to warriors back when Defense Tree was all the rage? I mean sure? But it would promote more skillful gameplay and is overall healthier. Like what do you just want the trait slot empty? Sheesh. Is Distortion the best place to put something like this? Maybe not. But Stealth and Clone on Health Threshold is literally the worst place to have it. Frankly I would like to see the trait be changed to something useful if you play condition without pistol and doesn't interrupt your stomps.

"Imaginary Axes - You must now be facing your target when you cast the ambush in order for the axes to seek the target." Solid nerf that makes it at least a little less effortlessly spammable than it is now.

"Evasive Mirror: After a successful heal, gain mirror for 3 seconds. Cooldown 15 seconds." Very serious nerf to Chaos Mirage's reflect up time which right now is insane.

"Infinite Horizon – When YOU use an Ambush skill, your illusions also gain it. Mirage cloak has been removed from this skill." Very serious nerfs that makes clones much easier to deal with so you can more easily eliminate shatter and ambush fuel, and makes ambush abilities much easier to avoid to boot.

"illusionary Ambush – Cooldown Increased to 35 seconds." That's like a 75% increase on it's cooldown. And Illusionary Ambush deserves it.

I find it funny that Mor had a chance to quote you before you had a chance to edit it. Don't tip towards nerfs at all? My proposed changes suggest nerfs to imaginary axes, axes of symmetry, Infinite horizon, and mirror, which would be a big dps loss if those changes saw the light of day. Sneak a buff in? I timestamped everything in the video, if I wanted to sneak something in, I wouldn't have included it with timestamps, hoping someone would gloss over it, or better yet not have made the video at all, and just suggested my ideas straight to the devs without any nerfs to the four I mentioned above. But luckily for you I actually care about balance, and variety as well, for all classes. I can't say the same for you, you have this vendetta of wanting to see mesmer nerfed into the dirt, which is your opinion sure, but it's not helping anyone, even if you think it is. It's a shame to see that you still don't understand the difference between balancing a skill to ensure it's still viable, and nerfing it into obscurity. Because if you did, you would give suggestions on how to do so, instead of making a blanket statement of saying it needs "hard nerfs", that's some great insight you got there. If only the devs have thought of that sooner.

I loled at changes OP suggest...AoS does no damage now ,nor power nor condi .PU first choice.Master of manipulation get useless upgrades and for some reason becomes grandmaster...MoD 1s chill . Lol ? I have to add necro have 35s cd pull,1200 range 5 targets and ~80 LF and chill for 4s? 1s chill compared to that is bsDune cloak would be even worse than its now or rather an addition to ineptitude shatter spamScepter is not mentioned.Rest of them make not much no sense as well (only IA cd could be 30s since its not a stunbreak ,just rng teleport and perma reflect removal was ok)To be a first april fools its too early,isnt it ?

Archived