[Suggestions] New classes specs

There are a few classes, but for me personally i see a lot of missing potential.

# Dark Seraph:

Now dark seraph is a spec that can be used by any class- since it is a specialization. It is unlocked by completing a side story arc- the corruption dragon.

The idea is that your a corrupted, and gain the power of decay. You can control rot. The class can 'fly'.

Utilities-1) Torment seed [ places a seed that grows and becomes like a turret- that shoots seeds that afflict torment].2) Disintegrate: turn to ash- become immune for 5 seconds3) Corpse- a rot grows inside a corpse- and the plants live in it- becomes a pet [PASSIVE; if hunter, your pets look like they undead- demons become larger by x2]4) Soul leech: After 20 stacks of torment, detonate to heal x5 health of damage proc

Ascetics:1) Your skills become dark, and look very dark soulsee. Also it makes your combat look like your flying in mid air.2) all attacks have 10% to inflict torment with any hit.3) Your old allies- the pact- on sight attack you. You can also target any player and PVP them

@bessonovluke.7692 said:Ye i know that pvp in servers is split away. That does not mean they can not add it. It is a simple fix. Give another layer of pvp targeting. That will allow anyone with corruption to be able to target another.

Like an overlay- which makes allies evil. Dont see why thats hard to do

No, Anet has said time and time again they will not add PvP to open world, it creates toxic behavior. Let alone giving any class flying is right out the window.Second of all this screams more of a mastery trait or a special PvP format, 1vs all. Where the Dark seraph kills an corrupts the other players increasing their own forces.

Regarding OWPvE Dueling, that discussion has already run its course.

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:Open world pvp is not going to happen

“The overall design for Guild Wars 2 does not support fully open world PvP and it would take a prohibitive amount of work to even make it possible. World versus world is our version of open world PvP, and while it isn’t ‘true’ open world PvP for more PvP purists, it does contain many of the elements that make world PvP so exciting. Hopefully it will mostly satisfy people that want open world PvP.” — Mike Ferguson

They added dueling to guild so I doubt they’ll add that to PvE maps.

EDIT: Here's another thread on the topic

Archived