[NA Primetime] The Lazy Legion is recruiting casual adult players :) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA Primetime] The Lazy Legion is recruiting casual adult players :)

Reedtanguerra.6425Reedtanguerra.6425 Member ✭✭
edited October 1 in Looking For Guild

Name: The Lazy Legion
Tag: LAZY
Region: North America
Home World: Isle of Janthir

Are you a new, or returning player mind-boggled by the incredible array of content in this wonderful game? A casual player who likes to play a few hours after work to relax, or just on weekends? Finding it hard to meet anybody else in a server full of players? Intimidated by the hardcore folks? We are too!

We're a tiny band of adult returning players looking for like-minded adventurers to play with! Current membership is 10 players,. We're seeking to grow our numbers so we can acquire a guild hall, and explore dungeons, fractals and the new expansion content together. Players are of different experience levels and/or general enthusiasm for PvP/WvW play. Our only requirement is that you are respectful of all other players around you. If joining a friendly fledgling adult player group just beginning their odyssey through all the content GW2 has to offer appeals to you, we'd love to hear from you! Contact me here or in game.

<<1

Comments

• NYG.2568NYG.2568 Member ✭✭

Is this Guild in any relation to LaZy Nation of the original GW?

• Hehe, no. We just happen to approach these games in a thoroughly lazy manner, so we named our guild truthfully.

• This sounds like something I am looking for. I just got back into the game due to PoF and would love to find a friendly guild to play with.

I do however work 2nd shift, EST.

So I am on during the afternoon and late at night.

Weekends whenever :)

• Reedtanguerra.6425Reedtanguerra.6425 Member ✭✭
    edited October 3

Yay! More buddies! Your schedule sounds like ours. Pesky adulting getting in the way of gaming! I'll invite you shortly, ShadowLink. :)

• 10/4 update: we love all our new buddies! Anyone else seeking the low maintenance guild life, come on over!

• Alkoun.5489Alkoun.5489 Member

I'm interested too. I started the game way back when it first came out, then quit, deleted everything, and am now starting over from scratch. I play evenings for an hour or 2 and saturdays mostly. I dunno depends on work. Does it matter if I'm on a different server?

• @Alkoun.5489 said:
    Does it matter if I'm on a different server?

I don't think so? I'll send you an invite and see what happens! :)

• Dhuum.3427Dhuum.3427 Member ✭✭

I'd be interested in joining this guild.
    I've played since launch, and I just returned to the game about 2 months ago after being absent for around 2 years.
    I don't have much time to play because I'm in college, and my schedule is pretty chaotic right now.
    However, my home server is Blackgate; I hope that won't be a problem.
    I'll be looking forward to an invite.

Best regards.

• Rystar.9821Rystar.9821 Member

I'm in the same boat as Alkoun.5489. Just recently got back to into GW2, started a new character and have been progressing through the story campaign to level 38. Looking for a guild to get through the dungeons and learn more about the game.

• Great! I'm sending you both invites shortly

• lyllys.5981lyllys.5981 Member

I am a casual player looking for a guild and yours sounds perfect! May I join? I've been playing since gw2 came out but being casual have only really played pve and would love to expand my experience in dungeons, etc.

• Hey there, just wondering if your still recruiting. I'd love to join. I'm super duper lazy and casual, just looking for more likeminded people to talk to.

• 10/12 update: We have so many lovely new buddies that conversation actually occurs in guild chat! Oh noes! Next we might have dungeon parties and fractal incursions! Oh, the humanity!

• 10/16 update: The Lazy Legion is sending a squadron into the Heart of Maguuma! Please join us as we have .... slightly questionable encounters with jungle tentacles? o.o

• Hello,

I saw your thread and think that your guild might be a good fit for me. I’ve played since launch fairly consistently, but have turned more casual due to time constraints.

To answer some questions above, the only reason that servers matter anymore are for WvW play. Other than that, the game changed to meta-servers years ago to try to keep volume in the maps.

Thanks for your post!

• Urud.4925Urud.4925 Member ✭✭

You really seem a nice person, Tanguerra. And that guild tag of yours is simply awesome :)
    Pity that I play from EU and have different time zone.

• Hey wondering if your still recruiting? I'm an adult, check, I'm lazy, check and I'm a filthy casual, check seems like I would fit into the guild pretty well. I'm in California so I'm on mostly in the evening pacific time and on the weekends

• This sounds exactly what I’m looking for! I’m usually only on for a few hours after work at night and on my nights off. But I’d love to join your guild if you still have spots open!

• this sounds right up my alley I'm down to join

• I only wish my guild called Slackers could have one more letter for its tag hehe - LAZY is the best tag and Reed is awesome, you won't be disappointed joining him.

• ZOMG four responses in a single day is unprecedented! The Xtraordinary League of Slackers helmed by the indomitable EriskRedLemur is also an excellent choice! :D

@Urud.4925 I wouldn't be adverse to inviting you as we do have members with unusual work schedules playing at odd hours, but I fear you might be disappointed and that's not my desire here. Would you like to try? Up to you. :)

Contacting multiple potential new buddies in-game momentarily.

• Hi, I just got back to GW2 a few days ago and looking for a guild for my brother and I. How active are you guys during 8PM - 12AM during weekdays?

• I am also interested in a smaller type guild. I would be interested in running content with new folks.

• This sounds perfect. I recently hit level 80 on my first character. Finishing up personal story, then I'd love to do some dungeons and other content. There's so much to learn and hardcore experienced players are too intimidating to me :p

• Mil.3562Mil.3562 Member ✭✭

Hi. I am interested in joining your guild. Many guilds out there are too 'hardcore' for me. They require you to download third party software, register online, etc. I am just a casual player, doing mostly PVE. I am Jade Quarry and my time zone is GMT +8 (SEA). Each day I will login for just an hour or two and maybe longer time during weekends. Thank you.

Hmm, ok! I built a quite big guild on another MMO (slowly abandoning it), so I always played alone here, to take some rest. That's also why I always refused to join my best in-game friend, who joined a guild months ago (I hope she won't be disappointed :/).
    So it wouldn't be a problem if there aren't many players during my core time. Also, there's always the week-end. And thanks for your concern :)

• Doomblade.4362Doomblade.4362 Member
    edited October 19

I've been looking for a good guild to join, but the problem is I usually get off of work at around 9:00 - 10:00 P.M. EST and usually have classes that end around the same time, so I wasn't able to join a lot of guilds. I was looking for a good guild to do missions, raids, dungeons, fractals, etc. with that would fit my schedule; would you guys be a good match?

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention, I do play for multiple hours each day, but sometimes take a few days break if I start to get burnout. I am a level 80 guardian on Dragonbrand. I have HoT purchased, but am looking at getting PoF sometime next month.

• Hello, I've been playing on and off since launch but never really found a good guild to play with and your guild really interests me. I'm in college currently so my playtime is sporadic so i'm just looking for a group of people to hang out with when i'm able to play. I'm interested in all game modes (although i'm on dragonbrand so no WvW I guess) and not looking to min max or speed clear dungeons or any part of the game really. Although, if the opportunity arises i'd love to try raiding. I have actually never really done dungeons much so most of them will be new to me still and i'd like to get a few dungeon armor sets without needing to pvp.

I hope to hear from you soon

• So many new buddies! I can't believe we're attracting this kind of interest!

@Opidesu.6309 I'm afraid you'll have to be slightly more specific as we have members playing from multiple time zones. What time zone are you in?

@Doomblade.4362 We may be too small for you. That's the only drawback of being a casual player guild from what I can tell. People just drop in to play whenever so we don't always have the online numbers to play group activities. Yet! :D

• New player here looking to join. LAZY sounds like a good group of people to game with.

• @Reedtanguerra.6425 Oops, sorry about that. I'm in EST

• @Opidesu.6309 Oh good! The majority of our members are playing from the EST timezone. You'll have plenty of company.

Since I'm on the topic, any buddies care to join us from PST? It's just me and two other guildies at the moment. We West Coast night owls get lonely! :P

• Hey! I've been looking for a casual guild to join so I have friends to play with every now and then. This sounds perfect! My playing schedule varies but it's usually at night. I'm playing in the PST. I'm all for joining if you'll have me! :)

• Xista.9431Xista.9431 Member

Hola! I'm EST and been playing for about five months. I mostly been playing solo in a guild of two. It would be nice to see a lively guild chat and team with others from time to time. I don't play everyday, and sometimes it can be weeks before I log back in, but when I do its usually in the evenings and weekends. If you'll have me I'll join you LAZY bunch of .... :)

• Hehehe, :insert any word of your choice: here. We're happy to have you both!

• 10/23 update: The Lazy Legion now boasts 30 wonderful underwhelmingly-motivated individuals! We're even coordinating an assault on the Mad King's Labyrinth to assist a guildie in completing the race event achievement on foot! What a LAZY bunch of .....

• I'm looking for a guild without it being to hardcore. Did anyone find out if being on a different server matters? otherwise I'd join :)

• @Spicebounty.1475 said:

Did anyone find out if being on a different server matters?

The server you're on only matters for WvW play, as the servers play against one another. We don't have much, if any presence in WvW right now, so that's a bit of a moot point. :)

edited October 25

Until you are on an NA server it's fine.

• @Reedtanguerra.6425 said:

@Spicebounty.1475 said:

Did anyone find out if being on a different server matters?

The server you're on only matters for WvW play, as the servers play against one another. We don't have much, if any presence in WvW right now, so that's a bit of a moot point. :)

Yay! Then I'll join the guild if you will have me or if your not full already.

<<1
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.