Diablo look alike wing animations — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Diablo look alike wing animations

So i saw a player in lion's arch that had the diablo angel wings (bright white colour ) on his back . I read from another post that these are from the sublime trump chest pieces but the thing is , he wasnt wearing that armor , he was wearing the warbeast armor and he didnt have his weapons drawn and the wings were still visible . Any clues on what kind of sorcery is this cause i need it in my life .

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• anduriell.6280anduriell.6280 Member ✭✭✭

@gilgamesh.8947 said:
    So i saw a player in lion's arch that had the diablo angel wings (bright white colour ) on his back . I read from another post that these are from the sublime trump chest pieces but the thing is , he wasnt wearing that armor , he was wearing the warbeast armor and he didnt have his weapons drawn and the wings were still visible . Any clues on what kind of sorcery is this cause i need it in my life .

there are three pieces which can give the apperance:

• wvw armor
    • the new shoulders from the bl chest
    • morsaat backpiece
  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@anduriell.6280 said:

@gilgamesh.8947 said:

• wvw armor
    • morsaat backpiece

Both the t3 wvw and pvp armors have those.

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 4, 2019

WvW Ascended or Legendary armor, a WvW rank of 2000(!) is required for the waving wings of light effect.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistforged_Triumphant_Hero's_armor

The light wings effect is only active during combat and when weapons are drawn. (The shimmering light on the armor itself is permanent)

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• @anduriell.6280 said:

@gilgamesh.8947 said:

• wvw armor
    • morsaat backpiece

Thank you it was the shoulders from the black lion chest that had the effect . Finaly i was searching for ages and never did it cross my mind to check for new items in the lion chest

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:
    WvW Ascended or Legendary armor, a WvW rank of 2000(!) is required for the waving wings of light effect.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistforged_Triumphant_Hero's_armor

The light wings effect is only active during combat and when weapons are drawn. (The shimmering light on the armor itself is permanent)

The OP said the person in question was wearing warbeast armor and no weapons drawn so not in combat.

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Random thought: what happens if you're wearing the legendary armour and the exalted shoulders at the same time?

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.