Crystal Desert Futures

Ni In.6578

Rumours are just rumours unless they come from a reliable source. I find that idea odd though, since NSP and CD have been matched up against each other twice recently with a different third World, so it'd be kind of awkward to fight alongside your former enemies you slaughtered over and over again, but hey, that's multiplayer games. XD

@kash.9213 said:

@Ni In.6578 said:I've heard a rumor that due to lack of population, CD will be merged with NSP. Any truth to this?

They could merge HoD with us instead and no one would know anything changed in their lives.

HoD used to have good SEA coverage with TIME and some STRM guilds, i wonder if they left cos their SEA is pretty dead.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@Ni In.6578 said:I've heard a rumor that due to lack of population, CD will be merged with NSP. Any truth to this?

They could merge HoD with us instead and no one would know anything changed in their lives.

HoD used to have good SEA coverage with TIME and some STRM guilds, i wonder if they left cos their SEA is pretty dead.

I mean that they're basically NSPs estranged siblings, team chat would probably even look the same.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

STRM is now on YB and I feel so bad for them. They raid at around 1-2AM PST and the BL's are so dead at that time that most of the time they're just killing random pugs and roamers with their 10-man comp stack. Either that or farming Leroy and his guild group. Sometimes they're forced onto EB because there's nothing else to do on the other BL's.

@Okami Amaterasu.9237 said:

@Kovu.7560 said:The celestial pupper that posted above me has the right of it.

~ Kovu

Yay, another Okami fan! ^^

And yeah, until the Alliance system comes out, pairing Worlds together instead of outright merging them is a pretty good substitute.

Count me in too. Most of my avatars are the Okami wolf from the game when I’m allowed to put in my own picture. One of the best games ever made imo.

Sorry for the slight derailment.

No merging will happen, only linking.

The only thing possible is CD gets moved back to a link and another server takes it's place as a host, which probably won't happen unless ET managed to get a bucket load of people being linked with BG, but who knows since the start of the last linking screwed up and some people moved around. CD+Mag is pretty damn dead and getting run over by Kain and Nsp blobs often doesn't help, and of course the wonderful system to promote beating on 3rd by the other two.

Other than that going down to 3 tiers for NA would probably be useful right about now.

Lastly, matchup thread to anet, instead of a thread discussing dying population in the game mode and helping it out, this will be closed soon.

@ethanethereal.9315 said:

STRM is now on YB and I feel so bad for them. They raid at around 1-2AM PST and the BL's are so dead at that time that most of the time they're just killing random pugs and roamers with their 10-man comp stack. Either that or farming Leroy and his guild group. Sometimes they're forced onto EB because there's nothing else to do on the other BL's.

And that's T1 we're talking about folks... STRM is actually on FC btw, YB link.

@Jeknar.6184 said:

Must be fake news as BG is in T1 and everyone knows BG has a 150 deep queue on all maps 24/7.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@"Ni In.6578" said:I've heard a rumor that due to lack of population, CD will be merged with NSP. Any truth to this?

STRM is ocxTIME is sea

Off hours are always dead for servers that aren't stacked with guilds. The main numbers come from guilds.When STRM is around, there is some coverage. Without them, HOD simply has a big time gap since PST.Furthermore, I quit pugmanding for close to two years so even less pugs exist.Most sea people stack servers thus server like ours end up fighting tons of people or you fight doors. There is no middle ground except AR with their one sea guild. I think AR sea is the only server that has similar numbers as us. Basically on ar or hod, "blobbed (against empty server) or be blobbed (by stacked server)" is literally applied.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Must be fake news as BG is in T1 and everyone knows BG has a 150 deep queue on all maps 24/7.

Not really. Only time you see that is on Friday reset time. Sometimes there’s a que on eb, with 10-20 in que.

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

Not really. Only time you see that is on Friday reset time. Sometimes there’s a que on eb, with 10-20 in que.

The meme says otherwise. :smile:

STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

@Justine.6351 said:STRM left HoD because some of them played during primetime with another guild but then HoD got super stacked so that guild couldn't play due to ques. So both guilds left HoD to preserve both guilds. I ended up joining them 6 months later on FC because it has become clear alliances wont be coming anytime soon and while I like to solo roam, I do like to play with friends as well and HoD at night is pure pugs who cry whenever they have to defend without a tag. I don't mind tagging up once in a while for pugs but I am not about to start dragging a bunch of dead weight on a nightly basis.

But it wasn't hod that got stacked when both mentioned guilds left, it was SOR link/shrug

Archived