What would look better thematically to a Brute Charr, Berserker or Spellbreaker?

Nor.2057

Haven't gotten to any of the Warrior Specializations and was interested in making my first Heavy Armored Charr (imo the best looking race on heavy) but i wanted to use only one specializations on him not both of em (ill use the other on norn) so i was wondering which of the two fall better into a: "Male-BloodLegion-Brutal type of CHARR-character on its combat gameplay and aesthetic?

Berserker, absolutely.SpellBreaker is more like a Thief with its Daggers and precise strikes and counterattacks. Berserker is more like a mauler - pulverizing and annihilating your foes with boosted Primal Burst skills. Personally I think the hammer's Primal Burst "Rupturing Smash" is one of the best-looking skills in the whole game, even if it's not as "dps-effective" as Greatsword, but oh well. Berserker is definitely more "brutal" with its attacks than Spellbreaker.

@"Okami Amaterasu.9237" said:Berserker, absolutely.SpellBreaker is more like a Thief with its Daggers and precise strikes and counterattacks. Berserker is more like a mauler - pulverizing and annihilating your foes with boosted Primal Burst skills. Personally I think the hammer's Primal Burst "Rupturing Smash" is one of the best-looking skills in the whole game, even if it's not as "dps-effective" as Greatsword, but oh well. Berserker is definitely more "brutal" with its attacks than Spellbreaker.

Thanks for the response , i was noticing that as well because of the speed of the attacks , but was having my doubts since berserker seemed more conditioner and uses more torch - bow - sword and i though Greatsword n double dagger looked more deadly...but maybe daggers would look to tiny oh a big cat xD

yeah this responds my question and i kinda think spellbreaker will look great on my norn female (kinda like the swords with chicks look and this uses more GS) and i guess having a torch and a lot of fiery attacks brings out more the fury look of charrs :D

i find both kinda fitting, while the "hulk smash" that is the berserker is really cool, the SB is a very disciplined warr with a lot of magic hate (more specificly against deceptions thiefs and mesmers might use) which is pretty fitting for blood legion charr. the only question with SB is if your character would care about it's human history.

so it depends on your character is he more somebody that beats somebody to death in a fit of rage or a more disciplined soldier that has/had a specific role in his unit

Archived