Harrier mixed with Zerk Build for Firebrand? (Power + Perma Quickness)

Hellios.4108

Hello guys,

What about a power/support perma quickness build? Is it possible? Using retaliation to boost your damage and crits, while enjoying nice boon duration and some healing capability.

Maybe something like this? http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAR5ensADFBjtCBGCBEEhlBCbfhGRvoWBgqVbCLDUCuBA-jxRBQBP4CAcFlfA4BAYGlgzc/hrq+TT1NAA-e

I am really trying to find the spot for fractals and open world.

I am sure we can figure something out! Using GS with quickness is pure joy.

cheers!

I've been looking for a solid PvE Firebrand Power build!

-Why Shield over Focus? (I see Focus used a lot instead of Shield is why i ask)-Why not Scepter/Torch/Focus for your second weapon set to better deal with large single targets or when you need range?-Where do you get Harrier items from? Are they a WvW reward or can I find them for sale on the market? I have a full Berserker set.

I just started playing with the PoF release, so i'm missing a lot of basic understanding of what/why for a lot of builds. I fully fleshed out Firebrand over DragonHunter. I really enjoyed the GreatSword Guardian play style.

@FnkyTwn.3875 said:I've been looking for a solid PvE Firebrand Power build!

-Why Shield over Focus? (I see Focus used a lot instead of Shield is why i ask)-Why not Scepter/Torch/Focus for your second weapon set to better deal with large single targets or when you need range?-Where do you get Harrier items from? Are they a WvW reward or can I find them for sale on the market? I have a full Berserker set.

I just started playing with the PoF release, so i'm missing a lot of basic understanding of what/why for a lot of builds. I fully fleshed out Firebrand over DragonHunter. I really enjoyed the GreatSword Guardian play style.

I am searching a good build too.

The shield helps me to keep quickness up all the time using the aegis buff. You can modify the weapons as you want.

You can craft Harrier items using the mordant inscription, you can use the same inscription to change ascended stats too.

I tested a little and is really easy to keep quickness up with this, but I am a little worried in the DPS department.

Archived