February 5 Build Issue [Resolved] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

February 5 Build Issue [Resolved]

edited February 6, 2019 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Due to inclement weather that has impacted access to the office, we will not be doing a game update this morning. We anticipate we will be doing a build later today, at a time yet to be determined. Thank you for your patience.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager: ArenaNet
Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

Tagged:

Comments

• JDub.1530JDub.1530 Member ✭✭✭

We had some rather vicious weather last week. Stay safe!

• This is what you get for not giving attention to Jormag.

• Markus.9162Markus.9162 Member ✭✭
    edited February 5, 2019

Jormag is really getting annoying, I hope we get rid of him in the future.

• Thats understandable and fair enough. Is there any possibility of us getting the patch notes at least, its surely not going to make a difference if theyre out a bit early.

• Tsakhi.8124Tsakhi.8124 Member ✭✭✭

You all stay safe! (hugs everyone).

“I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room.” - Ray Bradbury

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

Stay Safe!

The wound is the place where the Light enters you ~Stephane Lo Presti

• Is it balance patch?

• DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭✭

Thank you,

• Rysdude.3824Rysdude.3824 Member ✭✭✭✭

Be safe and stay warm!

• TheOrlyFactor.8341TheOrlyFactor.8341 Member ✭✭✭✭

Be safe out there! :O

Asura fanatic.
    World's largest Zojja fan.
    Illconceived Was Na fanboy.

• Curunen.8729Curunen.8729 Member ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the notice, hope the weather eases up!

My ears, how are you! | Kourna Jackrabbit for default Springer

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

hot coco and marshies for everyone.

• Kam.4092Kam.4092 Member ✭✭✭

What’s this patch for?

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5, 2019

@Kam.4092 said:
    What’s this patch for?

They usually do a patch every two weeks to update the gemstore, add features, fix bugs, etc.

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

Stay warm :-(

-from wisconsin

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

What was this patch anyway? Current event?

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Witch of Doom.5739Witch of Doom.5739 Member ✭✭✭✭

Stay safe and warm. Or should I say, "Hey you! Stop playing in the snow!" ;)

• Zaraki.5784Zaraki.5784 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5, 2019

@Kam.4092 said:
    What’s this patch for?

Nothing in particular, just their regular two week-patch, bug fixes, gem store, etc.

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never be able to injure you!"
    The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

• DragonFury.6243DragonFury.6243 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:
    Is it balance patch?

no

• Mouse.7382Mouse.7382 Member ✭✭✭

Dunno if they are still Seattle, as I am...but we got blasted with snow...since we dont really get it (unless you go to the mountain passes)...I can see why

• PLS bring back jackal rune and foefire skins
    I will kiss yo feet

Te lazla otstra.

• Wich weather is Anet having? Curious as an EU guy. We had lots of rain so far, and it's continueing.

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

I saw on the news that Seattle just had snow in an amount usually spread out all winter. Half a foot? Enough to cause infrastructure problems in a city not usually needing to have resources ready for snow removal.

I'm glad you all are doing ok over there and thanks for getting the patch out! That new glider is ... something ...

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Yeah, didn't know about the bad weather but am experiencing the constant disconnects post patch.

• @Samug.6512 said:
    Thank you for the update! Bloody Jormag at it again I guess.

He seems to think we'll be lulled into complacency and not be prepared for his infrequent but noteworthy attacks. However, with our many team members of a variety of professions ( ~polishes dual bows~ ) we smited him yet again!

Gaile Gray

• edited February 5, 2019

This bug was addressed in our build this afternoon. Tyria -- starter zones included -- is safe yet again.

Well, except you need to go kill stuff, complete quests, gain hearts, level up, acquire goodies, polish your skills, continue your crafting, advance your skills and traits and, you know, keep your eye on the sky for dragons. ;)

Gaile Gray

@Phoebe Ascension.8437 said:
    Wich weather is Anet having? Curious as an EU guy. We had lots of rain so far, and it's continueing.

Snow. Lovely snow. Beautiful snow. But snow that makes the roads like ice rinks.

Gaile Gray

• After the last build, i can't updating my game. the launcher keep 0kbps on download and stay on ther

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    This bug was addressed in our build this afternoon. Tyria -- starter zones included -- is safe yet again.

Well, except you need to go kill stuff, complete quests, gain hearts, level up, acquire goodies, polish your skills, continue your crafting, advance your skills and traits and, you know, keep your eye on the sky for dragons. ;)

Dragons in starter zones confirmed! HYPE!

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Darlgon.9273Darlgon.9273 Member ✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

Wich weather is Anet having? Curious as an EU guy. We had lots of rain so far, and it's continueing.

Snow. Lovely snow. Beautiful snow. But snow that makes the roads like ice rinks.

Errr... (three tries later.)
    Wow. that picture really does not want to be linked, does it?
    Guess I will let you borrow my imgur account. Looks pretty btw. Good thing that plant on the left has good hearty leaves.

• Build is broken, Golden Wings did not come back to the gemstore. Please fix.

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Samug.6512 said:
    Thank you for the update! Bloody Jormag at it again I guess.

He seems to think we'll be lulled into complacency and not be prepared for his infrequent but noteworthy attacks. However, with our many team members of a variety of professions ( ~polishes dual bows~ ) we smited him yet again!

Gaile = confirmed condi soulbeast?

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

combined with the average bad washington driver, sounds lovely >:)

Te lazla otstra.

Thank you for posting that photograph, @Darlgon.9273 ! I tried to do it, as you saw, and knowing you also had problems makes me feel a tad better. I mean, it's not as if it's some amazing piece of photographic art, but I so enjoy the snowy images and have fun sharing them from time to time. (It all comes, I imagine, from a deprived snow-less childhood and not living in the range of the Polar Vortex. :D )

Plant on Left: 35-year-old Rhododendron, the state flower for Washington. It has withstood the test of time... and drought, snow, wind, frost, torrential rain, and probably the wind of passing dragon wings. ;)

Gaile Gray

• Swagg.9236Swagg.9236 Member ✭✭✭✭

"Inclement weather" is a light dusting of snow in WA.

• Dahir.4158Dahir.4158 Member ✭✭✭

So many bug fixes in this patch, but you still can't fix the ele vapor form one. Nice.

Broski Supreme - Borsk Carry Effect

• And the musical instruments are still broken... v_v'''
    (Thought I would drop a hint here, since it seems the November Thread has litterally fell off the face of the forums...)

The Charr Cosplay Fashionista Warrior! (Also a Bard!)

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

Oh dear, looks like Seattle has yet more snow right now, hope everything's ok over there as you guys start your week.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.