Pet staying stowed whilst in combat on Druid

Lottie.5370

I usually stow my pet as I run around zones and gather/explore, but recently I notice that when I get into combat and start attacking something and I think "hmm, taking a while to kill this guy" I notice that my pet is still stowed. It is not the mount bug, I have not been using mounts. I've only really noticed it in LS3 zones and happens often when gathering, but also when not gathering. I'm able to unstow the pet by manually clicking. Anyone else had the issue? Is it a bug? Is there any way to change it other than stop stowing my pet? xD

What it looks like:Ozu7YSv.jpglwoyvtM.jpg

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Its a dismount bug.

I didn't dismount. I wasn't mounted any of the times as I said.

I read the i was exploring part and jumped to conclusions. My bad.It sometimes also happens after gliding since they changed some ranger interphase stuff a month ago.

That's the weird thing, I wasn't gliding either. It happens when I'm just running about, even when I initiate combat, that's why I made a separate thread as it seemed like a slightly different problem. Guess the bug is just finding new ways to appear xD

@Lottie.5370 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:Its a dismount bug.

I didn't dismount. I wasn't mounted any of the times as I said.

I read the i was exploring part and jumped to conclusions. My bad.It sometimes also happens after gliding since they changed some ranger interphase stuff a month ago.

That's the weird thing, I wasn't gliding either. It happens when I'm just running about, even when I initiate combat, that's why I made a separate thread as it seemed like a slightly different problem. Guess the bug is just finding new ways to appear xD

Then its swimming. Yeah its pretty much a staple now xD

Archived