Misplacing your ascended gear set... Needs an app.

Nova.7261

Ever moved your set of zojia ascended gear to a new character for something then forgot about it? It happens a lot now that the character slot limit is 69 (Why Anet choose that particular number to stop at is beyond me... Maybe they need to have more company mixers?)

Would really like at the login screen for characters to have the boxes around their name change colours based on what armour they are wearing. Would really help with character management. Though only for armour, all my characters have ascended accessories... They are way easy to get, them and weapons. Ascended weapons do drop in fractals, where you can just stat change them with mats you likely already have to what you need.

Nope, just armour thats the issue. At the moment I've lost my ascended armour and literally can't find it....... Hope I didn't delete it somehow, though not really sure how I would of.

There is such an app! It's gw2efficiency dot com. You need to generate an API key with permissions, using your account page, then slot that into gw2efficiency. At that point, maybe after a quick log in to each alt (I'm not sure if that is a needed step), you get a searchable listing of all your stuff, which alt has it, what its value is, and so on. I don't use it daily but now and then it's helped me find a misplaced item or decide which of my hoarded mats to sell off in order to buy other mats for a big project.

@Donari.5237 said:There is such an app! It's gw2efficiency dot com. You need to generate an API key with permissions, using your account page, then slot that into gw2efficiency. At that point, maybe after a quick log in to each alt (I'm not sure if that is a needed step), you get a searchable listing of all your stuff, which alt has it, what its value is, and so on. I don't use it daily but now and then it's helped me find a misplaced item or decide which of my hoarded mats to sell off in order to buy other mats for a big project.

Well son-of-a-skritt, been using that site for long time now and didn't even know about that feature!

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Donari.5237 said:There is such an app! It's gw2efficiency dot com. You need to generate an API key with permissions, using your account page, then slot that into gw2efficiency. At that point, maybe after a quick log in to each alt (I'm not sure if that is a needed step), you get a searchable listing of all your stuff, which alt has it, what its value is, and so on. I don't use it daily but now and then it's helped me find a misplaced item or decide which of my hoarded mats to sell off in order to buy other mats for a big project.

Well son-of-a-skritt, been using that site for long time now and didn't even know about that feature!

I think checking where I forgot my unlimited tools is one of the best things about gw2efficiency :lol:

There is no need to log into the game at all. API with sufficient permissions is all that needed for gw2efficiency to have access to your characters and their inventories.There is a bit of delay, though. It takes about 5 minutes for all information to update. It has no effect when you are logged out, but might be a bit inconvenient when you are farming specific mats or craft something big like a legendary or a full set of ascended armour.

Archived