Mini mounts

Daddicus.6128

Last year in the April/May timeframe, Black Lion chests contain mini baby mount containers. I started building a collection, but then they stopped coming. Doing the collection is very expensive via the trading post, so I would like to buy BL chests again to fill it out.

Does anybody know (for sure) if they plan on adding those back (to chests) in the spring?

Thanks. I guess I know that, but I'm hoping someone from ANet will be able to answer.

To perhaps add incentive, I'm going to spend $100 on gems to buy BL chest keys, IF the answer is positive. But, I'll be buying the keys in March, when I expect them to go on sale, for use in April/May to get the minis, so I have to know by then.

@Daddicus.6128 said:Last year in the April/May timeframe, Black Lion chests contain mini baby mount containers. I started building a collection, but then they stopped coming.

Does anybody know (for sure) if they plan on adding those back (to chests) in the spring?

You can buy them all on the TP. The prices for the basic range from 1-2 gold or so depending on the mini.

Doing the collection is very expensive via the trading post, so I would like to buy BL chests again to fill it out.It's cheaper than it would be doing it via BL chests, since you need something like 220-250 of the base minis to create & unlock them all. That's 10 core world completions or roughly 5 toons running through every single map that offers a key (Core + HoT + PoF + LS3 + LS4). A year of key runs would reduce it to 9 core world completions or 4 toons.

Archived