Any ideas for a Bunker Renegade SPvP build?

Knighthonor.4061

• 4 months later...

With renegade bunker i have more options for healing this is the different between herald bunker that only have ventary for support and renegade. Ur best option for healing is use Breakrazor's Bastion with hammer because reduce 50% condition damage and recover our life and ur team for 10 seconds and u can stun with hammer in the same time so is amazing is not neccesary to use shield

@messiah.1908 said:

@Hufer.3891 said:I am renegade bunker and is better thsn ventary bunker i am gold division in 10 season ranked arenaMy renegade bunker character name is miafer bc if anybody need some help

how you handle conditions dmg (mirage, scourge) and thief

My answer for scourage is: Ur best option for healing is use Breakrazor's Bastion with hammer because reduce 50% condition damage and recover our life and ur team for 10 seconds

@"Hufer.3891" said:This is the build that i am using in this ranked arena season 2018 the only different is i preffer to use magi amulet for better bunker:https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Renegade_-_Renegade_Bunker

good build. i am using invocation line more cleanse, stunbreak and more 25 nrgmanage to do 1v1 versus mirage, power mesmer, warrior,scourge still may be harder....holosmith with the aoe cc also bit harder so use more ventari over renegade stances

I feel like if anywhere, Renegade has the potential to work as a bunker spec because of the size of the summons, but I agree with Nath that it really feels crippling to not have the shield. The shield isn't that great of a weapon, but for a bunker, it does a decent job, especially in tandem with the evasion on sword 3. It helps mitigate a lot of damage. If we had a defensive off-hand option besides the shield, I could see Renegade doing decently, but there really isn't much of a choice with just sword and axe as off-hands. Hammer gives you something, but the evade also roots you and #4 is difficult to actually pull off if you're being focused on point. Honestly I'd be more inclined to run core Revenant Salvation/Invocation/Retribution over Renegade because the utility that Ren brings is, in my opinion, not that suited for PvP, and I think both Invo and Retri offer more than Ren. Even the F skills are meh in a PvP situation for the energy it costs. Herald is still a superior choice in my opinion, even with Jalis instead of Glint.

Just my two cents, but if it works for you, more power to you. I haven't seen the potential it can bring with the condition damage mitigation from the heal and GM3, so I could be pleasantly surprised. If you can make it work, then by all means go for it. It's nice to have build variety. I myself have always wanted a Ventari/Shiro bunker build to work by maximizing evades from Shiro, but have yet to succeed with it.

i use renegade/ventari as healer support and not bunker. i think anet dont wants rev to be bunker rather full support

rev - best heals (herald great boons, renegade good condi dmg mitigation) so act as a supportguard - best boons, good cleanse, good healing output. more bunkerele - good boons , great cleanse, ok healing output. more supportdruid - good self healing, ok healing output. more bunker

@messiah.1908 said:i use renegade/ventari as healer support and not bunker. i think anet dont wants rev to be bunker rather full support

rev - best heals (herald great boons, renegade good condi dmg mitigation) so act as a supportguard - best boons, good cleanse, good healing output. more bunkerele - good boons , great cleanse, ok healing output. more supportdruid - good self healing, ok healing output. more bunker

I have ventary bunker too with glint but for me is better renegade bunker imagine use hammer attacking close enemys with khala well i try to send up a video that how can i use renegade bunker

@Hufer.3891 said:

@"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:the problem is that shield keeps you alive way easier than any other weapon ... so you kinda need herald to play "bunker" in sPvP

Is not neccesary to use shield because the renegade stance is better healing that the ventary

the heal is maybe better but that's not the only thing that keeps you alive ! protection , aegis, stab, breakstuns, dodge, dodging skills , blocks , ...

In term of these playing shield (and herald) is way more functionnal than renegade ! that's why i'm arguing herald is better a bunking then renegade

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 said:

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 said:the problem is that shield keeps you alive way easier than any other weapon ... so you kinda need herald to play "bunker" in sPvP

Is not neccesary to use shield because the renegade stance is better healing that the ventary

the heal is maybe better but that's not the only thing that keeps you alive ! protection , aegis, stab, breakstuns, dodge, dodging skills , blocks , ...

In term of these playing shield (and herald) is way more functionnal than renegade ! that's why i'm arguing herald is better a bunking then renegade

the only difference between herald and renegade are protection uptime, stability (jalis and retribution trait line) compare to condition dmg reduction 50% and 33% and vigor (so more dodges) and much more healing output (not maybe)

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 said:

@Nath Forge Tempete.1645 said:the problem is that shield keeps you alive way easier than any other weapon ... so you kinda need herald to play "bunker" in sPvP

In term of these playing shield (and herald) is way more functionnal than renegade ! that's why i'm arguing herald is better a bunking then renegadeI preffer renegade bunker this is the true for me is better than heraldMy best bunker and i am the only ony revenant that i play in this ranked arena

• 2 weeks later...

Archived