GW1 patch

Randulf.7614

Yeah, milking Guild Wars now eh?? What is up with making the prices go up? Except for 2-3 persons that are doing changes in their FREE time, you, Anet, didn't do a thing for the Guild Wars for it to deserve to be more expensive, it is a 15 years old game! I hope you are at least giving a higher pay to those 2-3, cuz if not, this is just bad. Very disappointed. You wouldn't do this if Guild Wars was not profitable, but it seems it is. Then take the care of it in the right way. Balance patches, update Paragon, think about developing a content update to make the game fresh for Veterans.This is just 100% greed. Horrible.

Increased the number of slots in each Xunlai Storage Pane from 20 to 25.Wish that was true back in the day; could have used the space. (Glad for newer/continuing players.)

Added a new Superior Rune of Holding bag upgrade that will increase inventory bags to 15 slots.Added a new Rune of Belt Holding upgrade that will increase inventory belt pouches from 5 to 10 slots.Ditto.(I think I divested all my z-coins, tho. Oops.)

Added hot keys for flagging Heroes 4 through 7 to move to a location.Added hot keys for commanding Heroes 4 through 7 to use a specific skill.Nice QoL change, although with a good build comp, there were only a few HM missions that "need" this (more so in 'Beyond' than in the campaigns).

Updated the AI for Heroes, Henchmen, and monsters using the following skills:Huge! Heroes (and foes) were pretty silly about using some of those skills.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:hey hey! thanks man I still play this game lol. very happy with more space for all my loot.

editI don't play the game that much. those prices for the bag+belt superior holding runes are expensive! arrgg.

I hadn't played for a little while because I was focused here. I didn't even realize we can buy more tabs to begin with. I forgot to check, how much are the bag and belt if I may ask?

@Gehenna.3625 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:hey hey! thanks man I still play this game lol. very happy with more space for all my loot.

editI don't play the game
that
much. those prices for the bag+belt superior holding runes are expensive! arrgg.

I hadn't played for a little while because I was focused here. I didn't even realize we can buy more tabs to begin with. I forgot to check, how much are the bag and belt if I may ask?

wiki says they are 10 gold zcoins each. highway robbery I say! the minor rune of holding is only 2.5k plat.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

editI don't play the game
that
much. those prices for the bag+belt superior holding runes are expensive! arrgg.

wiki says they are 10 gold zcoins each. highway robbery I say! the minor rune of holding is only 2.5k plat.

Well I suppose I won't really need it anyway. Bank storage was always my biggest concern so I'm happy with that.

Thank you, thank you SO much! Guild Wars inv. space is such a limited ressource.

While we (euro's) wait for someone to organize another cupcake initiative, I just have to buy a storagepane or two for my alt accounts.Thank you (you 2 amazing persons) - You make Anet look better than any old grump (like me) could ever wish for! - Thank you for this amazing and unexpected (even though you mentioned the intentions).OMG: Every €10 is now a 25 slot pane: Logging on to spend on a few slots in the 2008 GW webstore :-)

Thank you - You guys define: "ROCK"

Please Please Please don't go in and revamp GW1. That game is near perfect as it is. The VERY LAST thing it needs is to be "modernized."

The current balance team would not be in a good position to adjust GW1.

-edit-

OK I'm overreacting. Thank You for the QOL. Please be extremely cautious though. Original Guild Wars is a classic and should be handled with care.

Archived