Another broken Hidden Chest (Sauna)

The one in the southwestern corner of the small room across the lava does not spawn. You get the arrows showing you the exact spot, but when you use the Light of Deldrimor there, it shows up empty (the "no chest" animation).

When you step back a few paces, the arrows spoint you into the same direction again towards the exact same spot. But going there again and using the LoD results in the "no chest" animation once more.

This isn't a new bug; it's the same bug that the OP has reported before. It's no more annoying today than it was when it was first discovered.

If you want it fixed, then use the in-game /bug reporting tool (PvE/nodes) and take a screenshot with a simple "hidden chest unavailable." If you want the loot and don't care when it gets fixed, swap maps; the equivalent node will be in a different location and obtainable.

@"Aaralyna.3104" said:I actually wonder... The sauna one... The path towards the mastery point also goes above the sauna, may that chest be "upstairs" and just counted as if its in the sauna room (below).

No, I checked that one of the times I encountered it. I skipped it until I went a grabbed all the other chest and then went back the the sauna. It continues to point to the buggy chest.

One of the other room has a chest that spawns inside rock. Too far inside to interact with but if you have the right camera angle you can see the name plate.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:This isn't a new bug; it's the same bug that the OP has reported before.

Stop making false claims. I've never reported this one but the one close to the end of Brechnar's Gauntlet, thank you. :s

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:If you want the loot and don't care when it gets fixed, swap maps; the equivalent node will be in a different location and obtainable.

Right, because I will risk losing my LoD by spending time to send an in-game report. Besides, you cannot make a screenshot of something that's invisible, can you?

@Linken.6345 said:thats the only chest I have found buged were are the others?

Brechnar's Gauntlet, by the lava wall (it's stuck inside). I think there is another one in the Dredge tombs, but I am not sure.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:If you want the loot and don't care when it gets fixed, swap maps; the equivalent node will be in a different location and obtainable.

Right, because I will risk losing my LoD by spending time to send an in-game report. Besides, you cannot make a screenshot of something that's invisible, can you?You have 30 minutes. That's more than enough time to type 5-6 words, and slowly go through the puzzle, explaining how it works to someone else, and waiting for them to catch up because they keep going the wrong way.

And yes, the very point is for you to take a screenshot of the location to show that nothing has spawned.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

Right, because I will risk losing my LoD by spending time to send an in-game report. Besides, you cannot make a screenshot of something that's invisible, can you?You have 30 minutes. That's more than enough time to type 5-6 words, and slowly go through the puzzle, explaining how it works to someone else, and waiting for them to catch up because they keep going the wrong way.

And yes, the very point is for you to take a screenshot of the location to show that nothing has spawned.

Wasent it boosted untill next meta start so 40-50 minutes?

@Linken.6345 said:Wasent it boosted untill next meta start so 40-50 minutes?

Really? I did not know. Thanks.

@Khisanth.2948 said:I usually have 20 minutes left over

Good for you. I usually spend the time enjoying the treasure hunt. ;) I also converse with other players, because many don't know about the two additional hidden chests at Brechnar's Gauntlet, so I take the time to give them a tour or explain in chat.

Edit: Some people in map chat just claimed that the timer now lasted until server reset. Is this true?

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Good for you. I usually spend the time enjoying the treasure hunt. ;) I also converse with other players, because many don't know about the two additional hidden chests at Brechnar's Gauntlet, so I take the time to give them a tour or explain in chat.

Edit: Some people in map chat just claimed that the timer now lasted until server reset. Is this true?

I thought it was meta reset but havent checked

@Linken.6345 said:

I thought it was meta reset but havent checked

It is until 1 minute before daily reset not next meta. Just used a plate and the time remaining is the same as the time remaining for the dailies minus 1 minute.

Archived