Soulbeast WvW montage LB/s-wh

sinsrock.1702

Hey guys so this is something ive been working on, been making things like thief montages and 1 shot montages not to much of my ranger lately so I decided to make one of my rang :) I did get Sunrise AFTER I made this so unfortunately this one wont be AS flashy :) but i think its still a good one :) let me know if there are specific fights you guys are looking to see i will do my best to provide the best content i can make Thanks in advance for those who decide to support my content and thank you even more to those who give me feedback so i can become better at what im doing :) im not expecting everyone to like it as the Ranger playstyle does not appeal to everyone and some people straight up hate Rangers to begin with xD heres the link :) BTW main rang before they where what they are now >_> don't hate to much

@Capitol.3815 said:Nicely done. How do you like sw-wh vs GS for roaming?

Honestly in the first video I was using Pack runes/ s/wh so pack runes increase your overall DPS allows for easy 1shots with LB

however ive recently switched to LB+Gs with Dura runes, its helped me quite a lot so far allows you to be more tanky while still remaining high dps with sic em, you have less dodges but an increase on pressure dmg, ive been hitting for 10-12k LB 2's and 10k Mauls easy, Ranger is very powerful atm and probably one of the best roaming classes because of unblockable as well as stealth detect all in the same build.

in answer to your question LB+Gs - more dmg better for out numbered and very powerful attacksLB+S/wh good damage, more boons, better for duals, a lot of evades

that's what ive found anyways: )

@sinsrock.1702 said:

@Capitol.3815 said:Nicely done. How do you like sw-wh vs GS for roaming?

Honestly in the first video I was using Pack runes/ s/wh so pack runes increase your overall DPS allows for easy 1shots with LB

however ive recently switched to LB+Gs with Dura runes, its helped me quite a lot so far allows you to be more tanky while still remaining high dps with sic em, you have less dodges but an increase on pressure dmg, ive been hitting for 10-12k LB 2's and 10k Mauls easy, Ranger is very powerful atm and probably one of the best roaming classes because of unblockable as well as stealth detect all in the same build.

in answer to your question LB+Gs - more dmg better for out numbered and very powerful attacksLB+S/wh good damage, more boons, better for duals, a lot of evades

that's what ive found anyways: )

Yeah im running LB/GS w/ Dura runes right now, like it a lot. I'll prob stick with it, thanks.

Archived