Ghost slaying potion - soulbound?

WolandPL.4280

qDZ36qF.pngHello,Today I had some major problems with Siren's Reef fractal due to rather unpleasant combination of instabilities (Outflanked + We Bleed Fire + No Pain No Gain), so I decided to try to look for countermeasures. I got a recipe for an Extended Potion of Ghost Slaying which I suppose would give me some more damage resistance in this fractal... But I guess I will never know if it works, because only after crafting it I found out that for some unexplained reason these pots are soulbound and I can't transfer them from my artificer to other characters.

Is there a specific reason for this? And if not, is there a possibility to make this at least account bound? As well as other potions like this one, if they exist - I haven't checked for others.

Seems like it's mainly an issue restricted to ghost slaying -- while all the Extended potions are soulbound, most of them have a tradeable Powerful equivalent that lasts half as long, other than ghost slaying. Since the slaying potions are strongly associated with dungeons (RIP), I don't know how likely it is that there will be any fix for it.

Archived