Earthshaker Mining Tool

Greetings, thank you for the lovely and beautiful animation you gave us with this new pick. However, there is an annoying bug with this tool. It automatically unequips any equipped bundles (e.g. engineer weapon kits or elementalist conjured weapons). I hope it'll get fixed soon. Also like most infinite picks, it doesn't strike 4 times, like it should. Choya pick doesn't either. I haven't checked every single mining tool, but you fixed one in the past, said in patch notes that it was striking 3 times instead of 4.

I bought this accidentally and did some testing on the tool, I did testing on >20 rich node, on different char,and it actually strike the node for a random times of 3-6 times (in case of more than 3 stikes, the yellow loading bar reload itself automatically, so as the mining animation ).

It always complete the node with 3 mining action. Unlike the most basic mining pick, since it can has more than 3 strikes, the last mining action can only mine for 1 strike ( or 2 if previous actions are 3, and 3 strikes )

please look into these issue, thanks! :)

@"Peureki.3647" said:I haven't noticed the first thing you said, but I've noticed that a lot of the tools do not strike 4 times. EX: Choya, Firestorm, and more that I can't think off of the top of my head..

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/509762/#Comment_509762

May 8, 2018 patch:

Improvements: All unlimited-use mining tools will now strike four times instead of three when mining rich ore nodes.

For the Earthshaker Minining Tool it's either a bug or an oversight. It's documented on the wiki as an anomaly. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Earthshaker_Mining_Tool

For me I have to use it 4 times on the ore synthesizer in my guild hall and rich mining nodes around the open world, and it seems to be the case every single time. Whereas, with any other infinite use mining tool skins I own, I only have to use them 3 times on such nodes.

oh, so they made all unlimited-use mining tools will now strike four times instead of three now.. so it is possibly bug...

i can't edit my previous post,

the tool behave like this now on rich nodes (to me on multiple toons)3, 3, 3, 1 (strikes)6, 3, 1 (strikes)

while normal mining tool is always3, 3, 2 (strikes)

Archived