random disconnects on mostly pvp maps — Guild Wars 2 Forums

random disconnects on mostly pvp maps

xiao.2614xiao.2614 Member ✭✭
edited February 7, 2019 in Account & Technical Support

so every 2-3 days random pvp map (mostly, sometimes its other instances like 1 in jahai bluff or training raid are) cant be loaded (right now its coliseum), i lost kitten ton of rating because of this and its staerting to get very annoying
error is 5 11 3 159 101
Before you ask me ill just say right now
i used to do everything recomended to solve this problem and gw2 tips and google didnt help at all
i did repairs ai have ports available i checked internet provider i checked other mmos and online games
it only happens in gw2 sadly
so right now i got another dishonor and minus rating and writing this post while my team i guess afking witing match to end
not funny at all
and i saw sometimes there is 1 person cant loaded at start too and we playing 4v5 either side
it dc me at loading map screen and i need wait like 6-12 hours so then map work again

pls if anyone had such problem and got solution write here i really need it
and pls dont advice some basic solvings becaseu i guess i tried all of them

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.