Roots of Terror: Bug that prevents Braham to talk with player and finish the instance. — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Roots of Terror: Bug that prevents Braham to talk with player and finish the instance.

One thing in advance: This post may contain some spoilers for the Heart of Thorns-Story Act 3.

I am really tired of this bug since im continuously trying to pass through the HoT-Story many times.

This bug is years old and it is being posted since its known.... But since it hasn't been fixed yet (Febraury 7th 2019) I decided to open another post (sorry for that). It is getting really annoying by now. I have been trying to get Braham to talk with me after Humli dies for 3 hours. Everything goes fine until this point, Braham keeps following me through the whole instance and at the end we defeat the creature together. And after the last conversation of Humli, Braham refuses to talk to the player which causes the player to restart the instance hoping for this time to work properly. Unfortunately im getting this bug every single time. :s

Please fix as soon as possible, thank you :anguished:

~ Eric