PvP Is Dead...Long live the Cheaters!!!

Sreoom.3690

@rank eleven monk.9502 said:I had 2 or 3 thrown matches the whole season (and only one of them thrown from the very start)

Over 70 matches now

Yeah but that's just the obvious ones, when people aren't trying to hide it. The ones that care to mask it, appear as stupid players, and you can never really tell if it's a win trade or actual stupid players.

Ranked has been simply an easier/faster way to get legendary armor for me for quite a few seasons ago.

Stopped caring about my rank since POF released. Especially when i realized that my placement rank was entirely dependant upon which team got the AFKer/DCer.

As an example 2 seasons ago out of my 10 placement matches, 3 had a DC in the first few min, and 2 had an AFKer who sat in spawn. Those 5 were blowout losses no matter how hard i tried. I won the other 5 matches. How am i supposed to feel about that?

Last season i had ZERO AFK/DC players and i won 8 out of my 10 placements.

PipFarm.

@"rank eleven monk.9502" said:I had 2 or 3 thrown matches the whole season (and only one of them thrown from the very start)

Over 70 matches now

Thing is it can depend what you call " thrown match " :

• Someone afking for no reason ?
  • People refusing to read chat, and who keep suiciding on middle point ?
  • Matchs that should be won and turn into a lose ?

I'm again going to argue about gold division, but probably 50% of loses could be called " thrown matchs " there ( and alternatively several wins too due to opponents throwing matchs ). Also the first two points i mentionned happen way too frequently.

@"Abazigal.3679" said:Thing is it can depend what you call " thrown match " :

• Someone afking for no reason ?
  • People refusing to read chat, and who keep suiciding on middle point ?
  • Matchs that should be won and turn into a lose ?

I'm again going to argue about gold division, but probably 50% of loses could be called " thrown matchs " there ( and alternatively several wins too due to opponents throwing matchs ). Also the first two points i mentionned happen way too frequently.My definition was about the obvious ones, when someone goes afk for seemingly no reason, or a very suspicious dc.

I wouldn't include the second and third point. It is hard to tell, but those are mostly player mistakes.

Archived