Is the Cerebro Jumping Puzzle still Playable?

I've tried it twice since people asked, and I can't get in there anymore. There seems to be a huge invisible wall now. But I didn't spend hours trying to get around, so if you want to be 100% sure, you'll have to try it yourself.

Here's another thread where I already mentioned the cerebro jp: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/6756/im-displease

It's from a roleplayer that can't get into his favorite place anymore due to the rework of these restrictions.

The cerebro jp was great. If it's gone forever, it means less reasons to play GW2 for me. Not to mention all of the other places that have been sealed due to the new mount exploration.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Bugreport it and write in the Bugs subforum as you find them, they'll hunt them down. ;)

Well we probably won't be lucky here, since we weren't supposed to get in there in the first place. It's an unfinished, unreleased, unofficial jumping puzzle that could only be accessed by using some tricks.But some people liked to explore these places, even if the map actually didn't want you to go there. Now, they've been officially reworked and sealed.

Archived