"Fires of Justice" My Guardian build

Cheshire Rabbid.7430

This is a build I made for myself. I made it forces around the whole burning as there are many traits that make me stronger when I use burns and when it on enemies. I have heard that the Guardian can support allies even if you focus on damages and I don't mind giving support to them as well even if a little bit. So take a look at it and tell me if there are improvements I can make to it. http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAR3flsAhqgYjQwcIQQELxD2eL9muTtCBvgHVVAYLNAA-jxhAQB2UJ4e0NASlfO4iAAgnAwlU/RH7PAA-e

Update: I will be using it for PvE and maybe WvW. So is it ok or what?

My thoughts (open world): Quickfire won't be that useful unless you take more mantras for more Quickness, so I'd take Loremaster instead. I'd prefer Purging Flames (9.5k aoe burn) over the signet, although it is a glassy build so I can see a use for dmg reduction. I'd take Archivist over Unrelenting to get more pages, but that's a matter of preference.

If you're looking to build a hybrid, consider using Grieving with Runes of Balthazar.

Legendary Lore does little to nothing for your build

If you're taking Judge's Intervention for the damage, it does half that Purging Flames and with a longer cooldown

You picked Quickfire, but only have two means to activate it, i.e. a 45s cooldown Elite, and Tome of Justice. You can get more damage with Loremaster, which allows you to continuously apply the passive Justice effects even after you use your Tome (which should always be on cooldown).

Archived