equinox black lion weapon skins

@"EthanLightheart.9168" said:Why do those look better than most legendaries? I mean seriously....

Because you don't like the looks of most legendaries and you like the look of the equinox weapons.

Perhaps you will find comfort

of the late, great poets, Frank Zappa & Captain Beefheart:

Some people... some people like legendaries exclusively, while myself, I sayThere is naught nor ought there benothing so exalted on the face of god's grey Tyriaas that prince of weapon skins...the equinox weapon set!

(I might have taken a few liberties with the copyasta.)

Skins aren't everything, many regular weapon skins look "better" than legendary skins but special effects like projectile animations can have a much bigger visual impact depending on the weapon type. I personally like the "Lyssa's Gaze" pistol skin more then HOPE but there is no point in using it unless they add the Mesmer pistol SFX to it. The same can be said about the black lion weapons, the Equinox pistol looks nice nstuff but why should I even consider using it if it dosen't have matching SFX?

This is something even some of the low quality korean cash grab games get right and the fact that GW2 (which, lets face it, after a certain point is all about cosmetics) fails horribly in this regard is just an embarrassment.

I mean aesthetically i prefer Equinox weapons more than many legendaries but legendaries give out a style that definitely makes feel superior even if you do not like them aesthetically. More animations, more flashy, the character steps, the wield animation. BL kits do not have these or if they do they are less pronounced.

TBH i am happy about this. Since i like the equinox skins i can buy them in-game from the TP at a fraction of the legendary cost.

Archived