Informations about the new alliance-system

Arzurag.7506

I just may have overlooked it but do we actually have any kind of informations about the announced alliance-system ?Like what it does, how it works, especially if there are REWARDS tied to it and much more.

At least anything about a new addition to a mode that hasn´t experienced such since quite some time (gliding doesn´t count).

edit: did read the world-restructuring-update, well is that it ?

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Arzurag.7506" said:edit: did read the world-restructuring-update, well is that it ?yes.

There is a ‘World restructuring update#1’ buried in the forums as well.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/26547/world-restructuring/https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/45856/world-restructuring-update-1/p1

@MUDse.7623 said:

@"Arzurag.7506" said:edit: did read the world-restructuring-update, well is that it ?yes.

There it is.

@MUDse.7623 said:

well, that´s nothing and very vague and I realized that I pictured something different when reading that there´s an alliance-system coming to wvw.anyway, I kinda should´ve researched better.^^

@"Arzurag.7506" said:well, that´s nothingI'd argue that it's huge. People have asked for something like this practically since the first year and finally ANet said that they'd completely overhaul the system because it's that important.

and very vagueUnderstandably. They haven't proven to themselves that they can make it work in a way that creates matchups equal to what we have now. Once they do, things will probably start to happen quickly, with more announcements.

I kinda should´ve researched better.Yes... that's always helpful.But the fact is that they aren't checking in with us that often, so it's hard to tell if they are making progress, stuck due a particularly nasty tech issue, or slowed down after realizing that they have to solves 83 other issues along the way. I'd love to see them post every other month (maybe the month that doesn't have linkage changes), even if it's just to say, "no news is good news; see you in 60 days."

Archived