Dcing after killing Balthazar — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dcing after killing Balthazar

Twice in a row tonite I soloed Balthazar in To Kill a God and Dc'd after he broke into pieces and died. I didn't get credit either time, I also dc'd at the end of war machine but did get credit and I dc'd twice at the end of Soul Eater!! Is this just me or anyone else having trouble??

Comments

• Sneakr.3679Sneakr.3679 Member ✭✭
    edited October 1, 2017

Actually I should have said Beast of War not war machine. I recently changed my internet provider but I cant see how if its my internet I would dc at the same point twice in a row. Had to do Soul Eater 2 or 3 times to get credit. It's really taking the fun out of the story for me. Also, why always do I dc right at the end, not part way through?

• Its not your internet.. look at the boards. everyone is having issues..

• Took me a few tries. I immediately skipped the cut scene and didn’t crash. My partner didn’t get credit for the previous story even though it progressed for him as I was lead in the instance. We crashed constantly, didn’t matter who was leading.

• I tried this a third time - helping someone else with their story and crashed at the end again. So this time I REBOOTED my computer and went in on my story with two friends and it finally completed. It took 4 tries but I managed to finsh the whole story after that. So maybe a reboot is the answer.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.