The worst type of mesmer main...

UfoCoffee.2084

@Rysdude.3824 said:

@"Tayga.3192" said:Stop unnecessarily cyberbullying mesmer mains

He wasn't... I think he was "bullying" the flavour of the month players.

The ones who "mained" scourge at scourge release and the ones who "mained" elementalist but only during Celestial DD era.

But why bully in the first place?

its purely perspective... some might see it as bullying, others might see it as just an opinion

@sephiroth.4217 said:

The ones who "mained" scourge at scourge release and the ones who "mained" elementalist but only during Celestial DD era.

lol im pretty sure he is mocking incisor post about mirages and how they are the "poor cyberbullied" class in gw2 that has it really rough, even rougher than eles.

@Fortus.6175 said:

lol im pretty sure he is mocking incisor post about mirages and how they are the "poor cyberbullied" class in gw2 that has it really rough, even rougher than eles.

I might have missed that post, got a link by any chance?Sounds like a lot of "wut" and might give a chuckle

edit: found it and read it again, lol.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

I get the feeling there's been a sort of collective amnesia about just how overbearing scourge was on release. I mean it pretty much dominated 3 game modes, I don't know of any other class/build combo that ever managed that even chrono bunker.

Archived