Purchased the Shrine Guardian Appearance Package but outfit didn't unlock

Admin, I wasn't quite sure where to put this but I feel this fell in line with more of a bug rather than an account issue, but feel free to move if necessary. I did send a report but I know you get flooded with them so I'm putting it here as well.

As the title states, I purchased the 2k gem Shrine Guardian Package and the outfit in the said package did not unlock for me. I have checked my account for the unlock icon and it is nowhere to be found, which means I opened it but the outfit still remains locked for me.

Here is a screenshot of proof of purchase in the history of the gem store plus the the locked outfit on the bottom of the outfits tab.

https://ibb.co/kmfpbGX

Thanks for your time and assistance in this!

Did you actually add it to wardrobe ? Packages unpack into items you have to add manually to unlock. Try searching for it on site like gw2efficiency.com, if you really don't have it and it's not unlocked best would be to contact support directly from the main page, they will probably resolve this issue pretty quick for you.

• ArenaNet Staff

In order for support to get back to you will need to contact them. As you know, you can do that by clicking "Support" at the top of this page -- it's a totally different site -- and then clicking "Submit a ticket." I see that you have done that, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Best of luck!

Archived