Warrior build — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Warrior build

Ive been getting more into pvp and I don't seem to be able to make my warrior work , RN I'm trying spellbreaker with sword shield and greatsword . Any tips on what I should do would he grea !

Best Answer

Answers

• First, don't double post. Second, play it in unranked until you can easily win 2v1s. that's when you know you can fight 1v1s in ranked and win them. Practice is key, my friend!

• Nani.6710Nani.6710 Member
    edited February 8, 2019

@DigiQWill.6378 said:
    First, don't double post. Second, play it in unranked until you can easily win 2v1s. that's when you know you can fight 1v1s in ranked and win them. Practice is key, my friend!

Sorry about the double post I'm using my phone so I probably missed that up .
    Yeah that's what I did and still doing , I was just wondering if anyone has an advice about something I should focus on .

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.