Are Destroyers in Ring of Fire Really "Vulnerable When Chilled?"

In the Ring of Fire the Destroyers are supposed to be "vulnerable when chilled." I don't seem to notice a difference in damage dealt when I do chill them, and if I recall correctly, at the launch of Rising Flames, a few stacks of vulnerability were applied when chilled. Is this just broken and nobody has mentioned it or has ANet removed the vulnerability and left the "tooltip" on the destroyers?

Every day, when I do the Krait daily, I see that various Krait "Summon Minions". I have never seen any of them do it. Some of them supposedly "Pull" as well and I've never seen any of them do that, either.

I fight them on land if I can. Mostly they just stand there although sometimes they dodge. I did wonder whether they only do these things underwater?

If they are no longer getting vulnerability when chilled, that's a bug.

Some enemies have decriptions that do not match them, though. The descriptions are not dynamically made based on the skills the enemy has, they have to be set manually.And many individual enemies share description.So when an enemy has a skill or property changed, the description will not change. Like when they removed blind invulnerability from certain dredge and all dredge in fractals.

Archived