Can changing the graphics options help with raid mechanics? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Can changing the graphics options help with raid mechanics?

Like with Spirit Vale those nasty little blue spots are hard to see, also chrono, mesmer fields take so much visual space...

Have everything on low can changing my graphics help me see raid visuals?

Comments

• zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭

Not really iirc, tho i think they made it so stepping on those small aoes created a yellow or smth border around your screen.

Visual noise is a big problem tho in the game an we dont really have good graphical options to scale it down.

• Yes. Turn "Post processing" off. Helped me.

• Turin.6921Turin.6921 Member ✭✭✭

I would just remove post processing. Also the blues have a sound que so you know when they are coming and when you are on one them you get a golden effect around your screen. So no need to even see the blue circles.

I would actually advise against lowering graphics since in some encounters you might lose textures that are actually there to help you with the encounter.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.