agrovating stuation — Guild Wars 2 Forums

agrovating stuation

Is there a way to disengage my gliding capability? I'm in a spot to get a vista. A matter of a simple sort jump, but every time I jump my glider kicks in and I fly right over it. By the time I get turned around, I'm too low. :confounded:

Comments

• phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭

you can remap jump button

Va'esse deireádh aep eigean, va'esse eigh faidh'ar

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

tap dont press space

• Unfortunately, no - there is no way to disable gliding.

@phs.6089 said:
    you can remap jump button

That wouldn't help, as gliding "follows along" - it's always the same as jump.

• @Linken.6345 said:
    tap dont press space

Pretty much this - a very short "down" time on the spacebar will result in just a jump, even if you could glide, while a longer hold (or a double-tap) will set you gliding if the terrain allows it.

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

• @DuiePyle.4398 said:
    Is there a way to disengage my gliding capability? I'm in a spot to get a vista. A matter of a simple sort jump, but every time I jump my glider kicks in and I fly right over it. By the time I get turned around, I'm too low. :confounded:

Don't forget that you can press space while gliding to stow the glider and switch to "plummet" mode.

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.