Rune of Fireworks | WvW Roaming

yay.2856

I know this rune set is powerful...that's why I don't understand its introduction...it's so strong that it overshadow everything else when it comes to roaming in general, what kind of design decision is this?...It seems to me they're trying indirectly to simplify the game even more by adding these "too good to pass" options...

Guardians, warriors...I can see them too running this runeset..so nonsense

@"Supreme.3164" said:I know this rune set is powerful...that's why I don't understand its introduction...it's so strong that it overshadow everything else when it comes to roaming in general, what kind of design decision is this?...It seems to me they're trying indirectly to simplify the game even more by adding these "too good to pass" options...

Well at least its not Durability 2.0

@Justine.6351 said:

@"Supreme.3164" said:I know this rune set is powerful...that's why I don't understand its introduction...it's so strong that it overshadow everything else when it comes to roaming in general, what kind of design decision is this?...It seems to me they're trying indirectly to simplify the game even more by adding these "too good to pass" options...

They need to double the CD of might/vigor gain or reduce the stacks of might from 6 to 1-2

@Justine.6351 said:

I dropped Strength runes for these on my Reaper. With an Endurance sigil that Shroud can activate as well as the +25% movement speed, these are incredibly good.

If Durability runes are the strong/10 runes, these are an easy second imo.

"Too hard to pass up" I might disagree with though. There are still lots of good runes but, these are ones that will work with pretty much any power based profession. So they're a nice go-to option at least.

@"Justine.6351" said:Saw a lot of "smallscale in a nutshell" type moments here. So glad you gutted that first soulbeast. Did you get the stomp or his friends come back to save him?

Fireworks looks to be a better rune than of the Pack. Sadly I gave up caring and now just yolo scholar runes.

his Friends left.. and yes i got the kill on him.

Tbh.. ist a very powerful rune. But instead i can run scholar, pack , strength too. so ist better for ME now cauz it has boon duration and 25% movent speed. So yes we can complain about it now but the main problem this game has is , there is all in all way to much dmg in it. To kill a meta boonbeast i need to deal high dmg otherwise he outsustain and kill me with his 5k axe attacks while hes running aroudn 3k armor. And .. roaming is not possible if you dont deal dmg. Everbody plays condi Mirage / soulbeast / support firebrand in roaming or holosmith. If i dont try to run the best build on power Revenant , i will not be able to roam with this class anymore.

It's just an objectively worse version of Pack runes... Far from game breaking.

I still think Leadership is stronger for roaming on power Rev, you need the cleanse way more than the the extra power or might and it still synergizes well with Glint elite allowing you to proc it without actually flipping the skill and sending it on CD.

These are very strong for other power builds though. I use it on my Guardian now for roaming, it's miles ahead of Traveler's.

@Chuck.2864 said:I still think Leadership is stronger for roaming on power Rev, you need the cleanse way more than the the extra power or might and it still synergizes well with Glint elite allowing you to proc it without actually flipping the skill and sending it on CD.

These are very strong for other power builds though. I use it on my Guardian now for roaming, it's miles ahead of Traveler's.

I never really understood leadership... 3 condi to boon conversion on a 45 sec cd is literally nothing. Its never gonna save you from a condi mirage. And you can kill any other non mirage condi class anyway with or without those 3 clears.

Now if you said its strong because of the boon duration and extra stat points fine but i've never found the 3 clears making any meaningful difference in a fight. There is just way too much condi spam for 3 condi/45 sec to mean anything.

@Spartacus.3192 said:

@"Chuck.2864" said:I still think Leadership is stronger for roaming on power Rev, you need the cleanse way more than the the extra power or might and it still synergizes well with Glint elite allowing you to proc it without actually flipping the skill and sending it on CD.

I never really understood leadership... 3 condi to boon conversion on a 45 sec cd is literally nothing. Its never gonna save you from a condi mirage. And you can kill any other non mirage condi class anyway with or without those 3 clears.

Now if you said its strong because of the boon duration and extra stat points fine but i've never found the 3 clears making any meaningful difference in a fight. There is just way too much condi spam for 3 condi/45 sec to mean anything.

thats right. sure you can play Leadership if you want but you need to focus your elite for condi clean .. in 80% of the fights you will not use your elite in the very moment for condi clean. I mean its not bad. and may your playstile is good with it but my is not. And in my opinion, you have a better chance against condi mirage dealing more dmg at this point (well 45sec cd is way to much). You dont have only "might duarion" on this rune, you have boon-duarion which is very needed for rev in WvW. And in PvP i play "Rune of Strength" instead of leadership cause you can carry much more , deling more dmg.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:I don't roam on my Rev, so I use Scholar runes for zerg play, but for anyone running Herald/Glint, it seems a waste as might/fury/swiftness are not difficult to maintain at all. I think the rune set is pretty good - I'm running it on my Reaper that I never play.

It helps for engaging for roaming where you get an advantage at the beginning of the fight, and helps in prolonged fights, more than anything.

Archived