Legends Tournament: Booted our group from tournament all 5 players hit accept and waited 5 minutes

uknowwho.3690

Did anyone else have their group unenrolled in the Legends Tournament today? We all accepted and it even showed our team as being in the 2nd round. After waiting 5 minutes on 1 last person to accept, it changed saying that we were no longer in the tournament and had been eliminated even though we never got a match assigned to our group.

We're still waiting for an opponent, 55min after the tournament began.

Plenty of other teams with the same problem, complaining in both map chat and some sort of bugged guild chat that appeared when the tournament started.

Messages across the UI indicate we're still in somehow, but still no match:

• Waiting for an opponent.
  • Already enrolled in a tournament.
  • Cannot leave a tournament in progress.

@Lonami.2987 said:We're still waiting for an opponent, 55min after the tournament began.

Plenty of other teams with the same problem, complaining in both map chat and some sort of bugged guild chat that appeared when the tournament started.

Messages across the UI indicate we're still in somehow, but still no match:

• Waiting for an opponent.
  • Already enrolled in a tournament.
  • Cannot leave a tournament in progress.

Same for my Team

@"Lonami.2987" said:Tournament over, none of us got nothing, not even the mini llama box we were promised for participating.

Best 2h of my life /s :disappointed:.

Well my friend I hope you caught the streams of the tournament then as while chances are you'd be out in the first few rounds there were some really nice matches.

If you didn't you can catch footage of the tournament here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/377926024

Archived