Help me decide on which Legendary to get please, paralyzed by indecision

Ione.4621

Hey all,

I'm currently at a crossroads trying to decide on which Legendary I want to get first for my ranger which I use in WvW mainly (with PvE downtime between) as both Soulbeast and Druid mostly. I'm currently only wanting to do the first gen of weapons mainly because I have a load of the mats already stashed and never started HoT (I left a week before it came out and only came back in the new year). I think most of the legendaries look pretty cool so looks are not really an issue.

I also play Necromancer as Reaper/Scourge and Warrior (Core/Spellbreaker) if that helps for deciding for weapon sharing.

I'm leaning towards Kudzu as I mainly camp LB in WvW, however that's only usable on my warrior. My other option is Sunrise/Twilight/Eternity which can be used across all characters with no problems. There are others as options too but with so much choice I'm kind of stuck and have been for a few weeks.

Any advice from more experienced people would be greatly appreciated

I pretty much only WvW and my priority has been (power builds):

1. LB
  2. SW/WH
  3. GS
  4. Staff (if you run druid, I rarely do in WvW anymore)
  5. axe
  6. dagger

I already finished my LB and SW/WH. Will probably get sunrise for my GS. Axe/dagger are last as I feel they are inferior WvW weapons for power builds.

First Generation Greatsword are really great, good projectile effects and awesome footfalls that last a long time. Personally made Twilight since I find sunrise a bit muddy looking, but love Twilight

This thread might help you, tried to do a mini survey of the best legendary skinshttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/61623/most-rewarding-and-dissapointing-legendary-weapon-you-own#latest

• 3 weeks later...

I have enough resources to craft 1-2 legendaries, i want to craft it with a main, for my main, but i dont have a main for a long time now...

So im making a list of reasons and choices my self

If i decide to go with sylvari ranger i would pick Kudzu (a very commonly used weapon on all 3 specs personally ) + Howler ( i like wolfs, and it can go well form norn warrior).

My top priorities when i decide to craft any legendary would be :

• Made by my main, for my main
  • Core weapon so i can use it always even if i pick a different elite spec
  • Leaning towards eternity...cause its eternity...but eternity in my mind is better off only for a guardian/warrior instead of ranger
  • The ability to use the weapon on my other professions is just a bonus

Archived