New fractals have too many animations. So many that it's impossible to see what's going on.
I'm talking about:
Twilight Oasis is the worst of three (specifically last sandbinder and boss).Twilight Oasis is interesting mechanically but makes me upset every time I see those yellow circles over yellow circles over yellow circles (btw, why it's yellow and not red?). And above this 3 yellow circles layers 2 layers of animations of attacks of my teammates (holo and renegade with theirs yellow circle animations is special love here).
Twilight Oasis was overloaded with animations even when it's out year ago. But today it was even more flashy: birds + last laugh (birds leave last laugh too, don't know why). On last sandbinder the area was one one big yellow circle. Same on boss when we need to kill several mobs on balcony (with birds of course) -- it's just one big yellow circle. There is no way to dodge it, because you need to dodge permanently. And same with boss itself on last phase when boss attacks yellow marks on ground are essentially invisible.
While you can think that I'm talking only about these two instabilities I'm not. I'm trying to point that there's too much animations overall.
I understand that devs tries to make new fractals harder by introducing more mechanics. And it's good. Earlier fractals were too straightforward. But these mechanics must be clearly visible.
An example of good mechanics is Vale Guardian. It has pretty tough and deadly mechanics but with clear and very modest animations.
What I want:
1. Please, think about all visual clutter when you will make next fractal.
2. Fix instabilities (all) to reduce visual clutter.
3. Provide option to hide teammates animations, at least most flashy of them (of course combo fields must be visible and movement is ok too).
4. Make ground circles better visible or provide an option to select color for ground circles.
5. Change Twilight Oasis and Siren's Reef a bit: reduce amount of trash mobs, reduce amount of aoe (may be making them more painful), simplify animations (especially on Amelia) to make them less annoying.