Where did the Magcloud go?

devious.4605

LOL, more Mag players went to FA than to KN. Some went to BG, a couple other guilds went elsewhere.And pay no heed to Ruufio. He's just upset that a server which has seldom had queues on any map lately can still manage a better KDR than his server. GoM and HoD have had a bigger presence across more maps than KN has in most timezones so far this match.

Also, matchup thread.

@Optimator.3589 said:LOL, more Mag players went to FA than to KN. Some went to BG, a couple other guilds went elsewhere.And pay no heed to Ruufio. He's just upset that a server which has seldom had queues on any map lately can still manage a better KDR than his server. GoM and HoD have had a bigger presence across more maps than KN has in most timezones so far this match.

Also, matchup thread.

I dont know where all the mag players went but their title of strongest fight server now belongs to Kaineng.KN+link is currently overflowing with extremely skilled fight guilds.From IV to TW to EA etc.All of them are GIANTS on the level of VR.Makes me wonder if the joy of easy bags outweigh the joy of fighting skilled opponents.IMO, all the GIANTS should park themselves on different servers so that they have equal leveled opponents to fight every week.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@"Optimator.3589" said:LOL, more Mag players went to FA than to KN. Some went to BG, a couple other guilds went elsewhere.And pay no heed to Ruufio. He's just upset that a server which has seldom had queues on any map lately can still manage a better KDR than his server. GoM and HoD have had a bigger presence across more maps than KN has in most timezones so far this match.

Also, matchup thread.

I dont know where all the mag players went but their title of strongest fight server now belongs to Kaineng.KN+link is currently overflowing with extremely skilled fight guilds.From IV to TW to EA etc.All of them are GIANTS on the level of VR.Makes me wonder if the joy of easy bags outweigh the joy of fighting skilled opponents.IMO, all the GIANTS should park themselves on different servers so that they have equal leveled opponents to fight every week.

I wouldn't call "skilled" guilds who tend to pile up on top of each other and run as omniblob... Nothing against my bois on Kaineng, but their nuthugging practices are real.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@Optimator.3589 said:LOL, more Mag players went to FA than to KN. Some went to BG, a couple other guilds went elsewhere.And pay no heed to Ruufio. He's just upset that a server which has seldom had queues on any map lately can still manage a better KDR than his server. GoM and HoD have had a bigger presence across more maps than KN has in most timezones so far this match.

Also, matchup thread.

I dont know where all the mag players went but their title of strongest fight server now belongs to Kaineng.KN+link is currently overflowing with extremely skilled fight guilds.From IV to TW to EA etc.All of them are GIANTS
on the level
of
VR.
Makes me wonder if the joy of easy bags outweigh the joy of fighting skilled opponents.IMO, all the GIANTS should park themselves on different servers so that they have equal leveled opponents to fight every week.

You’re kidding right?

You have faced them all?

@Ruufio.1496 said:They moved to kaineng to map blob every group of players no matter how small the group is. You will never not have their map queue blob you. Fight server that does not want even fights.

Wrong, all you have to do is go to DBL, where these so called fight guilds won't defend at all. When roamers have to take back Earth Keep, only to see it get flipped again when RI ends cause we're trying to sneak into Fire then, it's kinda sad.

The KDR on Kaineng is insane right now. But it has nothing to do with these fight guilds so called skill from what I am seeing. It's more the fact that they only come out of SMC for fights when the scouts report that they can come in a flankbomb a group 1/2/ to 1/3rd their size. That and OG Kaineng used to joke that the Outnumbered bonus was ours. We're good at roaming, havoc, and picking our fights so we don't always have to run back across the maps, which always kept our KDR not as terrible as you'd expect for constantly being outnumbered.

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

I wouldn't call "skilled" guilds who tend to pile up on top of each other and run as omniblob... Nothing against my bois on Kaineng, but their nuthugging practices are real.

Us few OG Kaineng folks left would love it if they both killed links and these Alliance folks got off our server. And you are exactly right. They omniblob, seigehump in SMC, and refuse to defend so they can have crap PPT and stay low where they have even smaller groups of people to run over.

They are not fight guilds, they are match manipulators looking for easy bags.

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:

Us few OG Kaineng folks left would love it if they both killed links and these Alliance folks got off our server. And you are exactly right. They omniblob, seigehump in SMC, and refuse to defend so they can have kitten PPT and stay low where they have even smaller groups of people to run over.

Kaineng spent most of the game in last place.. The alliance is just keeping with OG tradition.

Archived