[Vid] Outnumbered warrior PvP gameplay

Mbelch.9028

Hi guys,

Sharing the last of my warrior videos for a while. I think through great suggestions from subscribers/commenters and threads like these, I have gotten to a much better place in my video editing! A bit more exciting with zooms, ect.

Would love your feedback, and I hope you enjoy this video, which is comprised of equal parts unranked and ranked gameplay. I do both game modes because I prefer to duo queue ranked and my partners aren't always on.

P.S.: Taking votes on what class videos people would like to see next.

10/10 I L O V E ITFinally a different take on "outnumbered" videos, it's good to see someone disengage every single fight. It shows that you have a superior tactical insight that other warriors (who just kill their opponents) lack.Also it takes TRUE SKILL to play a base movement 10secs weapon swap warrior, good job.Hope to see more videos soon.

All in all tho, not bad. Bunkering on a point as a Warrior is actually legitimate. Using bulls charge to escape/rotate is always a good thing too. Some of the plays and decision making are actually convincing even tho it's a lot of winning battles in the video.

Pretty much at a point where the only thing he has to master is stow weapon/weapon switch cancel certain animations like with dagger f1 for example (to conserve adrenaline vs detarget/stealth or. people who have insane reaction time) for mind games dodge baits. People DO react to the telegraphed animations after all and stow is really insane once you get into it.

@"BlackTruth.6813" said:All in all tho, not bad. Bunkering on a point as a Warrior is actually legitimate. Using bulls charge to escape/rotate is always a good thing too. Some of the plays and decision making are actually convincing even tho it's a lot of winning battles in the video.

Pretty much at a point where the only thing he has to master is stow weapon/weapon switch cancel certain animations like with dagger f1 for example (to conserve adrenaline vs detarget/stealth or. people who have insane reaction time) for mind games dodge baits. People DO react to the telegraphed animations after all and stow is really insane once you get into it.

Thanks, man! Yeah I haven't mastered that yet. I've kind of taken things one step at a time, and stowing my F1 hasn't been priority quite yet, as I'm multi-classing at this point. With your recommendation, I'm going to put in a little work and see how that mind games people.

When you said "are actually convincing even tho it's a lot of winning battles" did you mean the matchups were favorable to me? Just wanting to make sure I understand fully.

@"ksanaks.2380" said:10/10 I L O V E ITFinally a different take on "outnumbered" videos, it's good to see someone disengage every single fight. It shows that you have a superior tactical insight that other warriors (who just kill their opponents) lack.Also it takes TRUE SKILL to play a base movement 10secs weapon swap warrior, good job.Hope to see more videos soon.

Thank you so much!!! Feedback like this is why I enjoy making videos. I appreciate that a lot. Definitely more videos coming, and with all kinds of great feedback, my song choices, clip selection and editing is getting better too : )

Nah, I don't believe Warrior has a legitimate "favorable" match up, all classes have a way to deal with Warrior lol. What I mean is, it felt like you did legit things to be in control and put yourself ahead. If it had clips where you had to be the one to react on an uphill battle tho (where the guy forced you to mess up and you escape/comeback), would be cool too.

Stow mind games tho, say you use dagger F1 and cancel with weapon switch, the guy dodges for nothing. You saved adrenaline, you baited a dodge, and a semi-free GS F1 right there lol. That's a basic example of a good deal.

@"BlackTruth.6813" said:Nah, I don't believe Warrior has a legitimate "favorable" match up, all classes have a way to deal with Warrior lol. What I mean is, it felt like you did legit things to be in control and put yourself ahead. If it had clips where you had to be the one to react on an uphill battle tho (where the guy forced you to mess up and you escape/comeback), would be cool too.

Stow mind games tho, say you use dagger F1 and cancel with weapon switch, the guy dodges for nothing. You saved adrenaline, you baited a dodge, and a semi-free GS F1 right there lol. That's a basic example of a good deal.

I understand. And nice! I'll try it. My wep swaps (10s) are valuable, so the hit would have to be near guaranteed with Arcing Slice :D

Archived