Precursor doubt.

Silvia.9130

Hi everyone! :)I ended up in a messy situation, that is: half way into crafting my legendary (Pharus), I have realised that I am not sure I like it as much anymore.I would like to use the materials I gathered so far to craft another legendary and I was wondering if there is anything I can do with the precursor (Spero).Is there a chance it could be replaced with another one, in some way? I don't have high hopes and realize this is a silly mistake from my side, I was just wondering if there could be a solution =)Thanks everyone for your attention! ^^

If you've already crafted Spero, I doubt you can refund it unfortunately. They seem generally unable to remove a skin that's been unlocked.

It is after all an ascended longbow, and you can freely transmute it and it'll still work if you should change your mind one day, so hold on to it!

As long as you haven't actually made the Gift of Pharus, the rest should be fairly easy to repurpose. If you've crafted the 100 Shards of Spero, these can be turned into 75 of any other Shard via the Mystic Forge (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Enormous_Chest_of_Legendary_Shards)If they're still Mystic Curios - even better!The rest is generic!

Archived