Are we really going to go nine months...

Conncept.7638

Without the silver fed salvage-o-matic returning to the gem store?

This is not a cosmetic item, it's a functional character/account upgrade like infinite gathering tools, bank tabs, crafting licenses, shared inventory slots, and the other infinite salvage kit. None of which cycle out of the store, just like the silver fed salvage-o-matic shouldn't, let alone for such a ridiculous amount of time as it has been.

For the love of all that's good just please return it to the store already.

@Rauderi.8706 said:I so wish I could sell you the one I have. I'm overburdened with mystic forge stones and would rather use the Mystic Kits than have paid gems for the silver-fed.

ANeeeet, can we get a way to sell our regret purchases at a discount to other players?

Or sell our older unlimited gathering tools that yield less. or are creepy (jack in the box). id take a 1/2 refund even cause i did use them.

@Rauderi.8706 said:I so wish I could sell you the one I have. I'm overburdened with mystic forge stones and would rather use the Mystic Kits than have paid gems for the silver-fed.

ANeeeet, can we get a way to sell our regret purchases at a discount to other players?

I'll ditto that, especially since I have more than one silver-fed plus one of the copper-fed ones since I picked them up before the introduction of the shared inventory bag.... And I'll add the Home Portal Stone for the same reason - with the shared inventory bag, there is no need to have one item per alt anymore since all alts can share a single one, so the extras are a wasted investment.

@Catbuggalicious.2548 said:I completely agree. They shouldn't cycle out functional items; it just crosses the pay to win line for me.

Out of curiosity, what exactly are you winning by having this? It's a great QoL item, that's for sure, but you'd have to salvage hundreds of thousands of items in lieu of a Master Salvage Kit for the purchase of the item to pay off, and it will never beat out a Mystic Salvage Kit.

@Kravick.4906 said:

@Drecien.4508 said:Or sell our older unlimited gathering tools that yield less. or are creepy (jack in the box). id take a 1/2 refund even cause i did use them.

Wait, the newer gathering tools give you more stuff?

I only know of the Watchwork Mining pic which has a chance to give Sprockets when mining. Then there were the unbound magic gathering tools which give a bit of unbound magic when using them... so yeah... 'more stuff'.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Archived