[suggestion] invisible commander tag - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[suggestion] invisible commander tag

13>

Comments

• Bish.8627Bish.8627 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 13, 2019

I think it will be a very very bad idea. I understand small groups, but the large team speak only squads that won't allow you to join outside of without being on voice, will be invisible. Before the change you could at least follow them around and help, but not reap the squad benefits, not now. Some of us have disabilities preventing us from using voice chat all the time, or struggle to follow the instructions that are rather fast pace. It should be limited to 10 players or something. Full squads visible only.

WvW should be open and inclusive, not elitist and restrictive to the teamspeak crew. I mean jesus its 2019 use discord already at least!

• Finally some good ....ing content!

• ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭

Why is grid view broken?

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2019

@subversiontwo.7501 said:
    Instead, the most common use of hidden tags will most likely be roamers and havoc/focus looking to utilize squad utilities. That is almost entirely positive.

Well I would call it entirerly positive then since we're really talking groups that would never be tagged to begin with.

It will also make it considerably easier for these groups to flash the tag, which is a pro for the community as a whole. Now you can just flip visible on an already set up squad, cap a keep or something then flip invisible while still having all the markers and settings.

• aaaaannnnd it's broken you absolute cabbage company can't even code one button

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.