WvW Mount - Warclaw

Dragonzhunter.8506

They will probably tell on friday... PvP mid season lands on the 19th, so I'm not surprised they probably got something for WvW too.

Also, ANet, I believe if you just brought back mobile Spirits, throwing Traps (if Scourges can throw Sand ShadeS at 900 range and condis bomb?), buff Druid's Staff/Glyphs and give the Pets AoE defensive buff from PvE... They had/have those functions already, it shouldn't be hard to put them.

I'm sure it would make Ranger alright for WvW (Outside of Roaming).

Thanks @Krispera.5087 .

Anyway, their motivation for delaying it is stupid. How could you say that we delay the announcement for the next week, due to the bad weather?!!??!?!!?I never saw something stupid in my life. I understand to delay the changes you want to do, but not an announcement who can be done from the cell phone, tablet, PC etc ...ANet ... you really disappoint us with this weak excuse.

@Dragonzhunter.8506 said:

@"Krispera.5087" said:Delayed, ;). Sorry for double posting ANet mod !

Thanks @"Krispera.5087" .

Anyway, their motivation for delaying it is stupid. How could you say that we delay the announcement for the next week, due to the bad weather?!!??!?!!?I never saw something stupid in my life. I understand to delay the changes you want to do, but not an announcement who can be done from the cell phone, tablet, PC etc ...ANet ... you really disappoint us with this weak excuse.

they couldn't get to the office.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Icy_Grave

Will it be usable outside of WvW, though?

Also, from the opposite pov, imagine being a PVE'er who only goes to WvW for the GoB. Have fun joining a zerg, all on mount, except you. Or if you are a new player checking out WvW for the first time.

I'm not sure how to feel about the news yet, as a very casual WvW'er.

Edited to add: Hopefully some of my questions will be answered during the live stream on Friday

@Dragana.1497 said:Will it be usable outside of WvW, though?

Also, from the opposite pov, imagine being a PVE'er who only goes to WvW for the GoB. Have fun joining a zerg, all on mount, except you. Or if you are a new player checking out WvW for the first time.

I'm not sure how to feel about the news yet, as a very casual WvW'er.

Edited to add: Hopefully some of my questions will be answered during the live stream on Friday

We will see. They didn't mention if the mount it will be usable outside of WvW, but the fact you can get it only from WvW.

Archived