[NA]Looking for Casual Guild for WvW (can move servers), Raids, and general social stuff.

ilexcrystal.3154

Hello,I am Power Reaper main living in the Pacific Timezone, and I just completed the main story, HoT, and PoF. Guild Wars 2 has suddenly become very boring, and I've read other forum posts from people with the same problem. Apparently the solution is to find a guild that I can play with, and that's what I'm trying to do right now.

I prefer a smaller guild, maybe less than 50 people. That way I can know everyone.My current world is Eredon Terrace, but I can change that as long as the world I am changing to is not full.I enjoy WvW, but would also like to get into Raids. I have tried Fractals, but couldn't get into them.I can only play casually (1-2 hrs every other day), as I have a lot of other stuff to do.As the title says, I am on North America.A guild hall would be nice. I took a look at the 3 GH's, and Lost Precipice is my favorite, but this isn't as important as the other conditions.

I know that this is a pretty long list of conditions, but I really want to enjoy Guild Wars 2 again, and a guild is the right solution.

Please message me in-game (ilexcrystal.3154) for recruitment offers.

Thanks!

Archived